• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Atletico bullying Arsenal for Torreira/Partey while Edu and Vinai are sitting in the corner like the ***** they are.

Camron said:
So all business we will do is bending like a **** for Simeone

Vinai at the wheel.
61952-B60-31-EE-4-C82-A4-ED-88-D24-F8-A00-BF.png

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He ain't moving from Madrid only to get 10k more....
he is in for a lovely paycheck and would deserve it when all things considered

AndStill

People talking about a creative mid .. I know it’s important but we needed some steel, ball carriers and physicality in the team even more so and we’ve got one of the best guys in the world for that in Partey. Also Saka/Willian can provide creativity in the final third or Dani from deep. Landing a Partey type player is what Arsenal have needed for a LONG time.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Of course Partey will be on a huge wage here, he’s not coming from a CL club to a Europa League club without it, the interest in a move to Arsenal is always going to be about doubling or tripling his wages.

70k a week to 150k a week is a huge increase. No way it’s higher than that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ok, this complicated equation suggests Partey RC plus 50m Euros fee for Aouar together was just beyond the limit of our finances. Shame that Aulas couldn’t be flexible over a deal for Aouar, but that’s how it goes sometimes, and with this all making sense now it gives me a bit more confidence in the club having a plan and knowing what it was doing over the last two weeks, i.e. no panic moves with any of this.
Lyon needed to make 50M profit this window.
They spent 33M.
They earned 47M.
So + 14M.

Leaves 36M.

Our offer for Aouar......

It’s happening tonight.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

70k a week to 150k a week is a huge increase. No way it’s higher than that.

I think it can be 200k, but 250 sounds quite much. Don't care much though, we're UEL club currently. Not easy to attract Partey quality players.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I know the Aouar thing is a bit disappointing, but if this happens, allow yourselves to get hugely excited. He's got all the attributes we have lacked for the whole Emirates era. This is a brilliant deal if it takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom