• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

so uh... Is there a chance Partey deal somehow falls through?

Sorry, not trying to be a Debbie downer, but always have to plan for potential AM implosion

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Aulas went into this summer hoping for £100m+ in sales...he's sold nobody and just spent £25m on Paqueta

tenor.gif

Iceman10

Established Member
Not sure why some people think Partey is a defensive midfielder, he's not going to be a shield for the back 4 or anything like that.

Yeah, he's got great defensive and pressing abilities but he's an all round box to box midfielder. He'll offer a lot going forwards, he's dynamic, very comfortable on the ball and can ping a lovely long ball too.

He is more b2b than Ceballos in truth. Maybe some haven’t seen Partey much over last couple of years and how he has evolved as a player.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sorry, not trying to be a Debbie downer, but always have to plan for potential AM implosion
Not unless his agent makes a run for it with the money.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Feeling smug. Called Partey at the deadline on The Daily Cannon Podcast 6 weeks ago. (I may not have tweeted it, but its online and in my voice!). Also said on here around the same time.

Only way it wasn't going to happen is if we got a better deal land in our laps. The RC meant we could move when it was most convenient for us, which was always going to be when we'd sorted all our other business.

Hes so obviously the type of player we need and wanted to come to England, and we'd been sweet talking him since 2018. so any other deals were always contingent on us having enough money to do this come the end of the window. Hence why I said the Aour deal was the one that depended on sales.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Romano reportedly Aouar has been our main target. Laurens stated Arteta views him as KDB. Even Orny today tweeted after negotiations broke down with Aouar and Jorginho we have now moved on to Partey.

Eh thanks, I tried to search their tweets to find it and I couldn't. I was just using you :)

I still don't really trust ITK.

FinnGooner

Established Member

We haven't moved any players on. I suspect if we don't do that, the Partey deal is off. We can't keep three 100k/w players on the books without registering them while adding Partey's 250 k/w wages.

Goonger

We have the number 5 available = Partey.

Next summer the number 8 is available = Auoar.

Next summer the number 10 will be available = Ceballos.

It's all falling into place now.

roz

Fake News Merchant
probably retirement.
I remember an interview with Antonio where he basically laughs at the idea that Jack was anywhere near fit or physically adept to play for WHU.

I always liked him but always felt we are not hearing the entire story, There was a rumor in Argentina media like 10 years ago that TR7 didn't have injury problems but he was in rehab because of drug use, I hate to say it but I can imagine the same for Jack.
That’s ridiculous. There is no other story. Jack had horrible injuries that ruined his career.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Aulas is going to cave in to the pressure and call Edu. I hope he lets it go to voicemail a few times, make him shiver. :shivering:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Fabrizio TKOe'd by AFC Bell Romano says Guenoudzi is done and confirmed, but hey what does he know..Not hating on him btw, I quite like him.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom