• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
That’s ridiculous. There is no other story. Jack had horrible injuries that ruined his career.
ok... I'm just saying....
i don't know the guys personal life, sorry if it sounded a bit like a tabloid,

Reactions: roz

Malky

Established Member
A pay as you play? No club is offering any sort of expensive or long contract.

Might even do well to get a pay as you play. Normally you feel sorry but in the current climate the whole world is suffering, he probably has good savings, investments and options.
Why would someone feel sorry for him anyway? He's made a small fortune without kicking a ball because he's made of glass. Talented youngster, yes, but just not built for life as a footballer.
He'll be 29 in a couple of months too, he'll be far to risky for any club to sign on a decent deal. The future doesn't look to bright for him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yes but he will add physicality to our midfield, that is something we've missed for a long time.
Nobody thinks Partey is some defensive wall, defensive midfielder is outdated position, more and more clubs have the double pivot with an athletic box to box and deep lying playmaker.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
F05-B29-FC-F518-4-F18-A9-CB-EC6-C0276572-A.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Still remember almost sh*tting myself when Özil announcement was getting delayed. Hope it happens quickly this time for Partey

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They have an impressionist on Sky Sports News for deadline day. What an actual embarrassment.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Won't mind Christian Eriksen on a loan.

Could you fkin imagine, Bale out golfing while Partey dispossess Hojberg, breaks the line passing it to Eriksen through the middle who tees it up for Auba.

Instead we'll get Bale out golfing while Partey dispossess Hojberg, breaks the line passing it to Tierney on the wing who tees it up for Auba.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
probably retirement.
I remember an interview with Antonio where he basically laughs at the idea that Jack was anywhere near fit or physically adept to play for WHU.

I always liked him but always felt we are not hearing the entire story, There was a rumor in Argentina media like 10 years ago that TR7 didn't have injury problems but he was in rehab because of drug use, I hate to say it but I can imagine the same for Jack.

Doubt the FA would have let multiple England managers rush him back into the squad whenever fit if thats true... the guy has 30+ caps.

We watched his injuries happen on the pitch for us.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With all their deals falling through you wonder if Lyon might cave last minute. Depay is gone for free next summer.

And good season or not with the after effects of COVID Aouar is unlikely to get the 60-80M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom