• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Matteo got the link from the club wrong :lol:

F2-A59-F53-3-CC6-4290-B817-E95-F11720563.jpg

Glad for this though. Should be interesting tot follow his development.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Quality player a couple years ago but yeah no thanks to Eriksen.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Eriksen spent many years with the scumbags so i dont think he would like to join us
He ran his contract down and left like a thief in the night, I don’t think he cares. Nobody dreams of playing for the spuds as a kid, you just kinda end up there if you’re unlucky.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surley the club will be now be looking to come to some sort of mutual termination agreement with Sokratis and Mustafi. Dont see how they make the squad if Partey signs.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
That girl in the pic is from Birminghham and when me and @GDeep™ went out a couple weeks ago she approached us and asked how he'd been and that she'd like to see him again but because he was with me he aired her and pretended he didn't know her. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Always knew Gagan moved like a wasteman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom