• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If we can get this version of Sokratis, I'm expecting formations and tactics that have never been used before, what a man.

statue-756624__340.jpg
followed by a tankard of hemlock when it all goes pear shaped

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Pfff my man knows he’ll get a lot of attention next few days so reps his country.

That’s the kind of mentality I want at my club.
Gonna be a busy summer when Covid is gone. Have to visit Rwanda, Gabon Ivory Coast and Ghana.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Leno
Icelandic dude
Mustafi
Luiz
Gabriel
Tierney
Mari
Kolasinac
Cedric
Sokratis
Partey
El-Neny
Ceballos
Xhaka
Pepe
Özil
Willian
Aubameyang
Lacazette

That's 19 - 2 too many

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The Bell is going to be insufferable every transfer window from now on :lol: Still half thing he guessed it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom