• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so nobody really going to take Chambers on loan? Westham still struggling to sign any Center back by the way i can see late 10-15M bid.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

As pleased as I am with Partey, I’m still extremely worried about Edu. Hasn’t managed to sell anybody we wanted to sell, and the one guy he’s bought has had a release clause all summer.
Its not the easiest market to deal in just now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thomas Partey and AMN with that PnP.

We’re finally going to have players that can play to the requirements of the PL.

:drool::drool::drool:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jerusalem truly is the eternal capital of Palestine
obvious-troll-is-obvious.jpg

Preacher

Always Crying
That R24 is such a donkey. He is the first person I know who turned off comments under his tweets. Bottom of the barrel level waste of space fraud ITK.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd have bet everything that this wasn't happening. Somebody please explain to me how we pulled ot of signing Aouar because we wouldn't go higher, but have gone to £45m for Partey? Maybe that's all we had and Lyon wanted more than £45m? I am shamed at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom