• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
tenor.gif
:rofl:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So we won't register two players for the Premier league squad when Partey is official. Very odd but it will force people out in Jan.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
It’s seriously not weird. Players do that all the time. It’s funny to me when people are surprised by this.
The surprise comes from it being right at the end of the window rather than just the statement itself. But obviously like @Furious says, it could easily be Aulas wanting money which is an easy spin for Aouar pr wise. Still, not getting my hopes up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even assuming we did have money left it would be pretty weird at this point for Aouar to suddenly change his mind a day after saying he wanted to stay. Happy enough with Partey for now.
He has literally no incentive to leave now that Juve and Real registered their interest for 2021. Not to mention that he was concerned about not adapting quickly enough in England to stay in the France squad for the Euros.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we get Aouar we have had the best window on the planet (barring Chelsea who just threw blood drenched fun coupons at the transfer market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom