• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Brilliant news that we are able to fend off interest for our much sought after talented players in PEA, Holding, Chambers and Kola. Fingers crossed about Torreira too.

Was it Mitch who still thinks that Jorginho was a bigger target than Partey, eventhough he surely would have cost almost the same amount of money? :lol:

Orny said we moved on after negotiations with Aouar fell through and Chelsea unwilling to sell Jorginho (he starts for them, the best regista in the league so so Orny and Romano said it always unlikely) and we moved onto Partey.

Hopefully Partey proves to be as good as many think.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

giphy-downsized-large.gif
BNJR.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Difference between us and Barca PSG this summer is Barca are in mess financially and PSG have ffp problem and should make 60M from sales. Still even after Partey deal our net spend is around 40M
Not bad for the business we've done. It all seems rather sensible from us.

Real, Barcelona, Juve all having their own issues. City have spent a fair amount but don't seem any better for it. United have had a disaster. Sp**s have had a good window tbf. Liverpool so so and if Chelsea had a competent manager they could do something.

I feel like I've said we have been very sensible. Gabriel and William done early, Ceballos back in, Aubameyang new deal and now Partey.

so i can prove that we not some broken ass club like people here or rivals fans suggests still these number are way off.

We need two midfielders of big big quality. We are only signing one.

If we are not broke, are we then just doing it for fun going into the season with not the required quality to compete?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He owns the company, it's the company's money. First thing you learn in company law. If there was no need to separate between individuals and corporate entities, there would be no companies.
Its the club money, the money is tied in the club. Kroenke could not come one day and just take the money.
Sure he can. He's the majority stakeholder, he can do whatever he wants. Not that he will, he needs to keep the value intact. But he could if he wanted to.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
We need two midfielders of big big quality. We are only signing one.

If we are not broke, are we then just doing it for fun going into the season with not the required quality to compete?

You're like my trainer who doesn't appreciate the 12 reps I already did and hates me cuz I failed on his surprise "one more"

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
If Partey signs I don`t care too much but Kolasinac, Sokratis, Chambers and Mustafi all staying is quite awful really.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant news that we are able to fend off interest for our much sought after talented players in PEA, Holding, Chambers and Kola. Fingers crossed about Torreira too.

Orny said we moved on after negotiations with Aouar fell through and Chelsea unwilling to sell Jorginho (he starts for them, the best regista in the league so so Orny and Romano said it always unlikely) and we moved onto Partey.

Hopefully Partey proves to be as good as many think.
Okay, I've decided. You either love the spotlight or you're a troll :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom