• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Partey deal’s not really a valid assessment of Edu. All we had to do was send representatives to la liga to hand in the £45m cheque. Those saying Edu has failed may be on to something, our departure business has been terrible. Not easy to sell our players but we should’ve done a whole lot better.

Extremely harsh to judge him on outgoings. We would have got £9m for Kolasinac had Leverkusen sold Wendell. Players like Mustafi and Sokratis were always going to be a hard sell considering you can sign them for free in 3 months (never mind the fact one is 32 and the other injured for two months). Arteta ruined any chance we had of getting a decent amount for Guendouzi and Torreira only wanted to go to a team that would loan him.

Manberg

Predator
Extremely harsh to judge him on outgoings. We would have got £9m for Kolasinac had Leverkusen sold Wendell. Players like Mustafi and Sokratis were always going to be a hard sell considering you can sign them for free in 3 months (never mind the fact one is 32 and the other injured for two months). Arteta ruined any chance we had of getting a decent amount for Guendouzi and Torreira only wanted to go to a team that would loan him.

It is slightly harsh but I really think a better negotiator would have done a whole lot better. I’m not completely convinced by Edu.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We lack a signing still, but we actually have done the biggest deal of the deadline day, if not the whole window.

Pretty crazy for our standards.

TakeChillPill

Established Member

The club sacked 100 people to make up the windful so it's all good.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No biggie man.

Just cultural difference. The poster who posted it is from Kuwait, and in Muslim society when they start speaking about a topic or stand before new people they praise God and his Messenger.

Not necessary for a footie forum, but the poster is from a middle eastern country.

Everyone is so understanding when it comes to other groups. But when a Muslim does something, instead of understanding and accepting people turn defensive and fearful.

Anyways no more off topic posts from me.

The kafir on this forum are fools akhi, they should know better.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It is slightly harsh but I really think a better negotiator would have done a whole lot better. I’m not completely convinced by Edu.

Also worth mentioning that he’s not the sole negotiator. Huss Fahmy brokers a lot of the deals with him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The outgoings proven difficult not only Chelsea too who have now 34 players they can't get rid of any of them Utd only got rid of Smalling even for a fee they didn't want. i'll make it easy for you if no PL club want your player they'll either stay or go on loan specially during these times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom