• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Also worth mentioning that he’s not the sole negotiator. Huss Fahmy brokers a lot of the deals with him.

Regardless, outgoings have been a huge failure this window. It’s undeniable. Even Guendouzi, despite everything that happened, we should’ve been able to get at least £15m for him considering the amount of professional games he played.
Brewster never played a premier league game in his career yet Liverpool got £23m for him.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
No biggie man.

Just cultural difference. The poster who posted it is from Kuwait, and in Muslim society when they start speaking about a topic or stand before new people they praise God and his Messenger.

Not necessary for a footie forum, but the poster is from a middle eastern country.

Everyone is so understanding when it comes to other groups. But when a Muslim does something, instead of understanding and accepting people turn defensive and fearful.

Anyways no more off topic posts from me.

I understand. I’ve seen that in books. I think Islamic culture can be very beautiful. And I think he should speak how he’s comfortable and I think him introducing himself like that is totally appropriate.

tbf Christianity isn’t very tolerated anymore either. Someone was upset the other day for saka mentioning God. Christianity can also be beautiful.

People focus so much on what they dislike and would be well served to put more energy into what they like.

but yeah, that started a bit of religious talk recently.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The outgoings proven difficult not only Chelsea too who have now 34 players they can't get rid of any of them Utd only got rid of Smalling even for a fee they didn't want. i'll make it easy for you if no PL club want your player they'll either stay or go on loan specially during these times
it would be a way for the PL to help out struggling EL clubs if they loan out players and cover most of the costs

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey was on around 60-70k, if we give him 250k then the contracts guys needs to be shot.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
irhmeukt1cr51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom