• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

200.gif

Swear they gave Michael Owen and Antonio Valencia that number in succession post Ronaldo. :lol:

Not sure what the big deal is, of course a big name player like Cavani is gonna want a number like that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

This is the sorta sh*t that used to happen to other clubs, they'd be getting lawyers to drop briefcases of money at La Liga HQ while we agreed a fee of 5m euro and a set of garden furniture for Marouane Chamakh. Now look at us! It's Arsenal with the greasy-haired lawyers in their Armani belts dropping off the briefcase, we're living the dream!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Lee Dixon wanted Sue to stay, then he should have offered to pay his wage himself.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Swear they gave Michael Owen and Antonio Valencia that number in succession post Ronaldo. :lol:

Not sure what the big deal is, of course a big name player like Cavani is gonna want a number like that.
Di Maria mark II I reckon - not to mention a certain Senor Sanchez

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Grilled and BBQ is my favourite. Fried is overrated I reckon.
I love bbq'd and fried. Grilled can be quite boring unless its leg or thigh (but I do it anyway as its healthier than frying)

Fried chicken can be really ****, because theres so many of these 1* hygiene rating chicken shops all over the place.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did he sign anyone good for us? Auba doesn't count

He signed Lucas...whom we are basically using to sign Partey.

I would say Hobo Sven has done it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom