• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Atletico Madrid is a small club that has been pulled up by Diego, nobody cares about them or what they they think about Arsenal.

They were conceding 4 goals a game for 20 years before Diego.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Btw Arteta wants to win a CL in 3 years here...

If we get top 4 this season you can sure as hell bet next summer is gonna be a proper madness.

Iceman10

Established Member
Nice to get a good feeling via. the Arsenal social media team for a change. Partey Party Party.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
arrested-development-dancing-gif.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Atletico Madrid is a small club that has been pulled up by Diego, nobody cares about them or what they they think about Arsenal.

They were conceding 4 goals a game for 20 years before Diego.

Can’t wait until we’re back in the CL and we go there and smash them.

We need revenge for the way they dispatched us in the Europa League a few years ago.

EjmSMFoXYAcn3La

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has the tools now to play 433 the midfield of Xhaka Ceballos Partey is great and somehow balanced we can change is depend on games we play but it's the most balanced midfield since maybe Arteta Cazorla Özil.

Partey will add the missing strength and power we missed all these years him and Xhaka won't get bullied in middle of the pitch Xhaka will be more comfortable playing his game Ceballos will have tools to spend most of game forward.
Scenes when Arteta lines up with 6 at the back after the international break with Partey playing as a false 3.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Atheltico bought a knife to a gun fight.It was a battle they were never going to win. Didn't try to find a compromise got what they deserved.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t wait until we’re back in the CL and we go there and smash them.

We need revenge for the way they dispatched us in the Europa League a few years ago.

EjmSMFoXYAcn3La
We were the better team, should’ve won the EL that year for Wenger.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that Arteta and/or Edu prioritised Aouar though. I wonder why.

Still think Aouar would have been the better signing imo. He can become elite with the right manager and players around him.

Not taking anything away from this one, Partey is a fantastic signing.

Manberg

Predator

I think Arteta values both equally and we may go back for Aouar next year. The 39m bid was testing the waters. We always knew that to get Partey we just had to pay the release clause. If we were able to make significant player sales we would’ve got both. Alas, departures were disappointing.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

B

it was the way more complex deal - add ons, hangers on,uncertain player and so on. Shame because if that had worked out, we might have actually got both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom