• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta is hoping he still has some Covid in him and is trying to infect Mes, it's gotta be that!

In all seriousness...I don't know what the **** is happening at the club these days :lol:

amigo

AM body language experts needed
Is this recent? Doesn't look great to me (the relationship between Arteta and Özil), but perhaps there is hope there that something can be salvaged. There is no doubt doubt that Özil can play a role for us - if only initially in Euopa/Carabao. If he is is going to stay, he's better off playing for us than rotting in the stands (in my humble opinion).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is this recent? Doesn't look great to me (the relationship between Arteta and Özil), but perhaps there is hope there that something can be salvaged. There is no doubt doubt that Özil can play a role for us - if only initially in Euopa/Carabao. If he is is going to stay, he's better off playing for us than rotting in the stands (in my humble opinion).
It's from this morning.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta looks like he wants to just start punching him.

Meanwhile Özil has a smile on his face as if to say...

5a3f5da29d030184bfd9bd3bd7d58db5.jpg

Finesse

AM body language experts needed

This is very promising. Get him in the team and let him earn his pay. He leaves next season after giving us what he can and Arsenal getting value for money. I am very confident if interg

This is what we want to see. Settle the difference and play football.

I know some people will want to analyse this , be cynical , fuel the divide etc.

What matters is the football side. Look ahead the take advantage of this moment and make the fans happy.

Preacher

Always Crying
All I got from that short video, that Özil runs like the old man:lol:

In all seriousness, his playing form is probably negative right now. Firstly he would need at least couple games with reserves in order to gain acceptable fitness levels.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Özil would have no case whatsoever unless it was written in his contract that he has to play, simple as that really. All he’s entitled to is his wages of which he is being paid.
No. It's not about him playing, it's about removing a professional's licence to play and possibly affecting his ability to continue his playing career at the level he should be at if he is training and playing.

It is a reasonable expectation that a player attached to a club will be registered to play even if he does not play. Not to register him is a punitive measure (except we don't know what the punishment is for) and it lowers him in his peers' estimation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom