• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke wants Arsenal to become United. A place he can draw 100 million a year from without ever investing a penny into the working capital.

Why are we talking about this sewer slug anyway. Just being in this thread is making me sick to my stomach.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The Athletic article, which looks like a propaganda piece written by Stan Kroenkes PR people, suffers from a major lack of details and clear information. David Ornstein hasnt been able to confirm the articles claim (he made that clear in his podcast) which make me believe that the claim is based on a speculative conclusion based on information thats available to all of us rather than new information.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Athletic article, which looks like a propaganda piece written by Stan Kroenkes PR people, suffers from a major lack of details and clear information. David Ornstein hasnt been able to confirm the articles claim (he made that clear in his podcast) which make me believe that the claim is based on a speculative conclusion based on information thats available to all of us rather than new information.
so suddenly Amy and Gunnerblog who not fan of Kroenke because his fans?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I don't think there's any need for speculation. The money for Partey was a £45m cash lump sum. We are going to make large losses this year. Stan owns our debt through KSE and we will not be paying that debt off because of our losses.

Allowing a £45m lump sum (and Gabriel to be bought) to be spent on a player rather than paying off the debt Arsenal owe to him (which is turn he owes to the bank) is the same as him "putting money in".

At worst he's deferred our debt repayments, allowing us to use our cash for other things.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I don't think there's any need for speculation. The money for Partey was a £45m cash lump sum. We are going to make large losses this year. Stan owns our debt through KSE and we will not be paying that debt off because of our losses.

Allowing a £45m lump sum (and Gabriel to be bought) to be spent on a player rather than paying off the debt Arsenal owe to him (which is turn he owes to the bank) is the same as him "putting money in".

At worst he's deferred our debt repayments, allowing us to use our cash for other things.

Bout time we used some white collar crime to our advantage. True gentlemen.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

As we honestly do not know how the lump sum payment was made available I think any praise for Kroenke needs to be kept in check. Regardless I am happy the Partey transfer went through.

Another point of reflection on our ownership, as much as I don’t like their tight-fisted and inept running of the club, I prefer that to having a corrupt Russian oligarch or Gulf State ownership.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You are a crap conveyor belt. Just constantly spewing nonsense and hate, why not applaud someone for doing something decent for once.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
You are a crap conveyor belt. Just constantly spewing nonsense and hate, why not applaud someone for doing something decent for once.

And you are Stan Kroenkes personal @sslicker and the most obnoxious member on this forum but lets get this straight:

Amy Lawrence was challenged in the articles comment section about how this so called cash injection went down and admitted that she didnt know. She wrote this:

I'm afraid that level of financial detail was not something I came across

This can explain the very noticeable lack of details and clear information in the article. I guess someone (your hero Josh?) told her that the Kroenkes used their own money to make the deal happen (this may in a way be true, see below) and nothing more and then that was the basis for the whole article.
But other journalists (Miguel Delaney, John Cross (ugh) and, i think, James Benge) did claim that Stan Kroenke supported the deal through underwriting which isnt identical to investment or injection. Yes, underwriting, as DanDare explained, can be seen as indirect investment but the Lawrence article doesnt talk about indirect investment which means that it give a false impression of direct investment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
did Dangote forgot about us? seem alot of african owners interested but nobody coming with an offer.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think this guy forgot that Kroenke bought out all shares and privatized the club. Unless he can convince Kroenke, which he wont, then he wont be anywhere near the club.
It would be pretty daft even if Kronke sold him 35% of the shares as he would still be in control, that's why Usmanov left.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom