• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanB

Szoboszlai, Daka, Lamptey and lets call it a day.

I'm not entirely sold on Lamptey yet.. he looks very promising, but for now I actually do prefer Max Aarons over Lamptey. Think he's a very good player, though I do think he's valued laughably high though..

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hopefully, after helping Aston Villa last season and giving them our best manager cheaply this summer, they give us a discount on Grealish!

He just signed a new contract so will never be cheap, and who is this best manager you're talking about? Have you been smoking something?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Hopefully, after helping Aston Villa last season and giving them our best manager cheaply this summer, they give us a discount on Grealish!
Untitled.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Daka likely to join us will he just end up at RB Leipzig?

Really liked Hwang and hoped we’d put in a cheeky bid but of course he goes to the other RB team.

Nenad

I would love to see this one day...

1st
AFC-1.jpg

2nd
AFC-2.jpg

+ Maitland-Niles, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Holding and Ceballos (maybe)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think we'll see very little in terms of incomings in January. The priority has to be shifting 3-4 out.

Still, the players we're linked to seem very exciting. Maybe we'll be able to pull one off in January

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Daka is the new A-M darling it seems.

Saw a video and he looks goood but I didn’t see enough to suggest he could do it in a bigger league. Not saying he couldn’t though but sometimes you can tell when a guy is quality irrespective of league.

PressResistance

So to me it seems that we've got 2 tiers of players we're after:

Relatively cheap and/or smaller league clubs: Daka, Szoboslai, Buendia, Benrahma, Edouard, Aarons...

Relatively expensive but Mikel's wish: Houssem Aouar.

That seems to me a solid batch of players to choose from. Lovely stuff.

That could in turn make our team look something like this in a few years:

Daka-Edouard-Pepe
Aouar
Partey-Szoboslai
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Bellerin
Leno

Martinelli-Nketiah-Saka
Nelson
Xhaka-ESR
AMN-Chambers-Holding-Aarons
Runnarson​

I'd take that as a future vision of Arsenal, could be a bit better but makes sense.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Daka is the new A-M darling it seems.

Saw a video and he looks goood but I didn’t see enough to suggest he could do it in a bigger league. Not saying he couldn’t though but sometimes you can tell when a guy is quality irrespective of league.

Not necessarily, I think you’re hoping he isn’t because you don’t want him to displace your boy, Lacazette :D

I think a lot of the fans on here want Daka due to the fact that we’re usually slow on these sort of players that are on the verge of turning into quality players. BVB are fantastic at identifying these talents, they done it with Haaland, Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Dembele etc and the risk they took on those players have worked out fantastically for them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is Daka likely to join us will he just end up at RB Leipzig?

Really liked Hwang and hoped we’d put in a cheeky bid but of course he goes to the other RB team.

Watched a few of their games last season in the Europa League as I wanted to see if the hype around Szoboszlai was true but Hwang was the one that impressed me, he looked brilliant so I wasn’t surprised that he moved to RB Leipzig. Very smart business from them and I think we’ll see him in the PL soon especially as he’ll get more exposure when Leipzig play in the CL. I think they’ve got Utd in a few weeks.

@Trilly RB Salzburg are in the group stages of the CL too so it’ll be interesting to see how the likes of Daka and Szoboszlai fair against Bayern Munich and Atletico. It’ll be a good test for them.

Last edited:

BobP

Memri Fan
On Szoboszlai, my scouts have informed me that he only really performs when everything around him is going well.

Super flakey.

Breezy

Saka's 19, is he flakey?

Saka isn’t a regular starter like Szoboszlai is. Just because they’re the same age doesn’t mean they develop at the same rate. Consistency usually develops with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom