• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's lovely, isn't it...

Little-Kurt-and-Douglas-lloyd-in-space-35015358-482-340.jpg

...Here's another image of Saka teaching his hew bestie Dier how to paint.

Last edited:

Makavelii

I have to say that I'm extremely excited at how good Saka could become. Watching back recent games, I've been incredibly impressed with his intelligence and diligent work on and off the ball - and I think it's that smart work that really separates him from the others so far. Everyone else still plays with a lack of conviction to a degree - the only other player this season who hasn't, surprisingly, was Nelson v Leicester but he has not been given another minute to build on that.

Either way, Saka has to be a mainstay in this team IMO, with some rotation. I feel his game has become so rounded that there's a real possibility that he can be a dominant presence in the team - and as someone who's seen him as a schoolboy balling for the U18s, I expected him to be an effective player but not THIS crucial!

Agree with this. He’s surprisingly consistent for his age. Gonna be a huge player for us IMO.

Please football gods, for once let an Arsenal prodigy youth player not be injury prone and not run down their contract and leave for cheap.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He started. Wow.

Tuned in time to see him almost nab a goal.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What a meteoric rise for the boy. I’ve been crying since half time. I hope we make you happy, Bukayo. Can see him retiring as the 38 year old captain and central midfield rock of the Arsenal :drool:

Did he play LB or LWB today? Some said it was a bad performance?

I had to test what he might look like when older. :lol: He has such a boyish look currently.

giphy.gif

m-due

Did he play LB or LWB today? Some said it was a bad performance?

I had to test what he might look like when older. :lol: He has such a boyish look currently.

giphy.gif

He played LWB, I think he started slowly but grew into the game. His link up play with Grealish was promising. AMN replaced him late second half. 1 cap in the bag.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Definitely not at his best but then I think he’s outgrown the left wingback role. He was clearly very nervous in the first half but much more composed in the 2nd as he got involved in a few more attacking plays.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Definitely not at his best but then I think he’s outgrown the left wingback role. He was clearly very nervous in the first half but much more composed in the 2nd as he got involved in a few more attacking plays.

He is simply not a defender. Plus he won't exactly be playing the same role as wingback for England as he does for Arsenal. They have a lot of limited players, plus a mediocre coach in Southgate. He should really be developed as a LCM. I'd rather he play RW than the LB/LWB role. But won't mind it as much under Arteta in the current system. At least he can improve his positioning and defensive awareness.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He is simply not a defender. Plus he won't exactly be playing the same role as wingback for England as he does for Arsenal. They have a lot of limited players, plus a mediocre coach in Southgate. He should really be developed as a LCM. I'd rather he play RW than the LB/LWB role. But won't mind it as much under Arteta in the current system. At least he can improve his positioning and defensive awareness.

Yeah I 100% agree. The 343 system Gareth is playing requires players at the back who can play like midfielders but he’s using the likes of Keane and Cody, backed by Pope. He should use Grealish more centrally too and bring in proper wingers. Winks and Phillips is too conservative a pairing in midfield.

First half of that game against Wales was hard to watch.

Geofranco

Guys hypothetically , how good do you expect Saka to be ? like his prime version

I think he can be a great player if he improves his touch and link up play. He already has the intelligence, decision making, composure and movement of a great player, but some of the technical aspects still need a little polishing. Cause it's obvious he is going to become even more powerful and confident the older the he gets, hopefully he avoids any significant injuries.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guys hypothetically , how good do you expect Saka to be ? like his prime version
I think he could be an top attacking fullback but tbh I don’t want him there anymore.

Still don’t see him as an elite out and out winger, but he could be a fantastic attacking midfielder.

His touch needs a little bit of cleaning up but it’s far from poor. That will be one of the things he needs to work on and he could be a world class AM.

Geofranco

I think he could be an top attacking fullback but tbh I don’t want him there anymore.

Still don’t see him as an elite out and out winger, but he could be a fantastic attacking midfielder.

His touch needs a little bit of cleaning up but it’s far from poor. That will be one of the things he needs to work on and he could be a world class AM.

Yea I think he is too gifted in the final third to play him as fullback, even one that has a lot of attacking freedom.

But he is not explosive or tricky enough on the ball to be an out an out winger.

I don't know if he can be the main creative outlet for a team, that is asking a lot, but I can see him developing into a devastating attacking 8.

I think Nelson has the best attributes of any of the current Hale end boys to be a very good attacking mid.

Cause his technique is cleanest in tight spaces, he can play combination footie and can always receive the ball on the half turn and explode forward. His passing is pretty good too, although he has not shown it as much for the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom