• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

The character of Skyler White and the actress playing her, were both terrible...a great show, but had too many annoying/unlikeable characters really.

Skyler was also a weird choice for a name of a character that wasn't a stripper.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

She was made unlikeable on purpose for you to side with Walter the true villain, plus she’s a good actor so she was convincing.

To avoid the breaking bad deep dive though, yeah good luck to Skengdouzi. When he broke through last season I never saw this coming, I thought he was the second coming of Cesc.

I hope he turns his career around and doesn’t waste this loan, I’m rooting for him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The character of Skyler White and the actress playing her, were both terrible...a great show, but had too many annoying/unlikeable characters really.

Skyler was also a weird choice for a name of a character that wasn't a stripper.
She was made unlikeable on purpose for you to side with Walter the true villain, plus she’s a good actor so she was convincing.

To avoid the breaking bad deep dive though, yeah good luck to Skengdouzi. When he broke through last season I never saw this coming, I thought he was the second coming of Cesc.

I hope he turns his career around and doesn’t waste this loan, I’m rooting for him.
There was a period during the show where she was getting a lot of airtime and it was kinda boring. It was more to set the following seasons but I preferred to see as much drug cooking and killing as possible.

Best show of all time arguably though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There was a period during the show where she was getting a lot of airtime and it was kinda boring. It was more to set the following seasons but I preferred to see as much drug cooking and killing as possible.

Best show of all time arguably though.

The character I most related to/rooted for was Gus :lol:

Mike and Saul were amazing too.

On Guendo, I doubt Arteta wants to work with him, or he himself wants to work with Arteta...he will be gone permanently quite soon I imagine.

Sanis

He and Ceballos are our only CM's, who make forward passes, are resistant to pressing and can run forward with the ball. To pick anti-footballer like Elneny ahead of him is criminal. Looks like there's no future for him here.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Its **** that he only got a 4 year contract. If he develops very good this season we get a **** fee probably. Probably no chance for him here. Won't extended at arsenal

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I’ll miss him. He has some talent and I always had to laugh at his ****housary. Quite a character! Hope he does well and matures. Who knows?

In the meantime watch out Berlin ladies! The Skengdouzi is in town!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I shall be watching Hertha will a keen eye. I <3 Guen. I hope he goes over there, realises what he has at Arsenal, and applies himself again. I've no doubt he can rebuild bridges here. He could learn so much from Uncle Mikel and he has the ability to go to the top.

I don't think it's the end of days for him and that makes me happy :D

DasBootist

It's a shame that we'll get a **** fee for him next summer. I'd rather have let him rot in the reserves.
The loan is an opportunity to ground him with the hope he comes back and apologises to Arteta, or plays well enough for Arsenal to receive a good transfer fee.

Letting him 'rot in the reserves' achieves neither of those.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The loan is an opportunity to ground him with the hope he comes back and apologises to Arteta, or plays well enough for Arsenal to receive a good transfer fee.

Letting him 'rot in the reserves' achieves neither of those.

It sends a very clear message about expectations at this club. It feels like Guendouzi will win out of this by getting a cheap move to a club with money.

A_M Iniesta

i'm following Hertha now haha , Guendouzi is going to have an outstanding developmental campaign with these guys , top 5 at least Bundesliga

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m not too obsessed about his fee. We shopped him around all over Europe there were no takers, it’s not like we turned down 60m somewhere.

If he goes for a reduced fee oh well.
If he turns his Arsenal career around, great. It’s not that big of an issue tbh.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's hinted that he'd like a future here so I hope he does well and extends with us. I'll be following him for sure.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Normally you want a kid to do well on loan so he can come back here and rip it up, but Arteta probably expects him to come back next season and get on his knees or something, which no self respecting guy does.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

One of the best TV shows ever! I thought Skyler was perfect in that role. In fact all of them were perfect, that's one reason it was such a huge hit. I really fancied the Kleptomaniac sister in law! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom