• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Oh my god Hashtag United is now eligable for the FA cup. :facepalm:

It’s happening, isn’t it? In a decade we’ll see a mass of youtube teams in official english competitions. o_O

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Eddie Howe worked miracles at Bournemouth, that squad had little business getting to the Prem let alone staying in it for as long as it did. I'm really interested to see where he'll go next and what he might manage to do given more resources.

He undid his hard work though. Shocking decisions in his last couple of seasons and failed to rectify any of their weaknesses

BobP

Memri Fan
This is pretty random but does anyone remember the Newcastle team from the 2015-16 season?

It only recently occurred to me but if you ignore the back 5, that team was low key stacked:

Sissoko-Shelvey-Wijnaldum
Thauvin-Mitrovic-Pérez

Also a useful Townsend on the bench.

I don't think we ever saw the team set up in this way, ole Stevie McClaren insisted on a double pivot comprised of Anita and Colback.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is pretty random but does anyone remember the Newcastle team from the 2015-16 season?

It only recently occurred to me but if you ignore the back 5, that team was low key stacked:

Sissoko-Shelvey-Wijnaldum
Thauvin-Mitrovic-Pérez

Also a useful Townsend on the bench.

I don't think we ever saw the team set up in this way, ole Stevie McClaren insisted on a double pivot comprised of Anita and Colback.

Wait wasn’t that the year they got relegated as well? :lol:

How is that even possible with that side.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wait wasn’t that the year they got relegated as well? :lol:

How is that even possible with that side.

Stevie McClaren

demotivational-posters-well-theres-your-problem6.jpg

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Oh my god Hashtag United is now eligable for the FA cup. :facepalm:

It’s happening, isn’t it? In a decade we’ll see a mass of youtube teams in official english competitions. o_O

Quoting myself here but their match is tonight and thus starts the age of professional Youtube football clubs.

Wonder what @Riou will think when in 30 years his grandkids will support DTFC in the FA Cup Final. Probably gonna have a straight up heart attack.

Ifly_Gooner

Somehow, I feel Leeds are one of the most exciting teams to watch this season. They take the game to every team bar none. They played their game against City and Liverpool already. Biesla is a great manager!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

United and Liverpool are driving a proposal for English football.

• £100 million one-off gift to the FA to cover its coronavirus losses, the non-league game, the women’s game, the grassroots
  • 8.5 per cent of annual net Premier League revenue to go on operating costs and “good causes” including the FA
  • From the remainder, 25 per cent of all combined Premier League and Football League revenues to go to the EFL clubs
  • Six per cent of Premier League gross revenues to pay for stadium improvements across the top four divisions, calculated at £100 per seat
  • New rules for the distribution of Premier League television income, overseas and domestic, including proposals that base one portion on performance over three years in the league
  • The abolition of the League Cup and the Community Shield
  • 24 clubs each in the Championship, League One and League Two reducing the professional game overall from 92 clubs to 90
  • A women's professional league independent of the Premier League or the FA
  • Two sides automatically relegated from the Premier League every season and the top two Championship teams promoted. The 16th place Premier League club in a play-off tournament with the Championship’s third, fourth and fifth placed teams.
  • Financial fair play regulations in line with Uefa, and full access for Premier League executive to club accounts
  • A fan charter including capping of away tickets at £20, away travel subsidised, a focus on a return to safe standing, a minimum away allocation of eight per cent capacity
  • Later Premier League start in August to give greater scope for pre-season friendlies, and requirement for all clubs to compete once every five years in a summer Premier League tournament
  • Huge changes to loan system allowing clubs to have 15 players out on loan domestically at any one time and up to four at a single club in England

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Feels like just taking advantage of the situation... much like when 3rd world countries rack up the debt for generations.

Dont trust the Glazers & FSG in the slightest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He cousin of man city owner the same guy i guess who tried to buy Newcastle 2 years ago but failed. don't know if he as super rich as man city owner but yeah i guess good times for their fans.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

FA chairman has been forced to resign because he used the phrase “coloured people” in a briefing.
It wasn't just that, there was other stuff that just proves dinosaurs run the FA.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Yeah... not the best presentation. :lol:

'The comments came as he was talking about the racist abuse of players by trolls on social media to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) select committee via video link.'

- Clarke used the term "coloured footballers"
- He prompted further criticism when referring to gay players making a "life choice"
- He recounted a coach telling him young female players did not like having the ball hit hard at them
- He also said there were "a lot more South Asians than there are Afro-Caribbeans" in the FA's IT department because "they have different career interests"

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It wasn't just that, there was other stuff that just proves dinosaurs run the FA.
Indeed, he's a repeat offender and it seems 2020 caught up to him.

As "a man of colour" myself, I wasn't particularly outraged at all, that was blatantly his age talking cause once upon a time that was an acceptable term lol. The career choice thing was messed up though lmao.

It just proves what you said, the set up is run by dinosaurs which is actually the real issue.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Indeed, he's a repeat offender and it seems 2020 caught up to him.

As "a man of colour" myself, I wasn't particularly outraged at all, that was blatantly his age talking cause once upon a time that was an acceptable term lol. The career choice thing was messed up though lmao.

It just proves what you said, the set up is run by dinosaurs which is actually the real issue.
I don’t think it’s just an age thing though. Keys and Grey weren’t that old when they hit on Sian Massey. Wenger would never say outdated stuff like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom