• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What are you on about?

I believe in the manager and the team. Think we can do a good job. Think we'll see a lot of positive stuff and I expect us to perform as well as this squad can. No reality check, we aren't as good a team but we can win and might.

Regardless I expect us to acquit ourselves admirably

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I believe in the manager and the team. Think we can do a good job. Think we'll see a lot of positive stuff and I expect us to perform as well as this squad can. No reality check, we aren't as good a team but we can win and might.

Regardless I expect us to acquit ourselves admirably

I don't really believe in this team tbh, I don't rate most of them.

Makavelii

need Luiz to not play , he has way too many brain farts. Lucky he didn’t get a red against SU

Ainsley can pocket Sterling just need Luiz to not drop the ball and Xhaka to not play

The bandwagoning on this forum annoys me so much. Can you guys explain the strengths and weaknesses of these players?
If not, you’re probably on the bandwagon and should leave it to Arteta to make these decisions.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

One of the worst Arsenal teams we’ve ever had. Spent a **** load of cash too in the last 3 years to build this pile of crap.

A lot of the bad stuff will be gone in the summer. Still a massive rebuild job to do.

CB, AM, CF all of starting quality required if we're serious. And we need to find money for Ceballos

daron christie

The bandwagoning on this forum annoys me so much. Can you guys explain the strengths and weaknesses of these players?
If not, you’re probably on the bandwagon and should leave it to Arteta to make these decisions.

Luiz strength = amazing hair
Luiz weakness = low concentration

Xhaka strength = amazing at pointing
Xhaka weakness= not mobile ( home even house phone )

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Xhakas strengths are he rarely gets injured, he's the third best forward passer of our centre mids, and he can play the occasional useful switch of play. His weaknesses are he's positionally suspect, can't pass out from the back well, slow, immobile, rash at times, doesn't have a first touch good enough to turn and gain time for quick passing therfore slow down play.

Not everyone who doesn't rate a player is on a 'bandwagon'

Manberg

Predator
There is no better time to play City. They don't look like the team they used to be, plus they are missing some key players up front. We can do it.

I think it's the exact opposite. It's a bad time to play City. They made a poor start and they'll be eager to turn it around. The international break has given them ample time to prepare and they have players coming back from injury.

As for us, Partey won't be ready.

Multipass

Sterling and De Bruyne withdrawn without injuries as precautions. Since when did national teams have their players' club interests at heart. Im expecting both to be fit to face arsenal.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A lot of the bad stuff will be gone in the summer. Still a massive rebuild job to do.

CB, AM, CF all of starting quality required if we're serious. And we need to find money for Ceballos
Indeed. The bulk of this team was under Wenger’s regime a lot of average players on huge salaries cause we were still a CL club. A lot will be gone this summer.

I am more optimistic than I have been in about 10 years tbh. A shame some don’t see it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Teams are no longer afraid of them like they were 2 years ago. They're still one of the best team in the world. But they've lost that aura. Everyone now knows that they have a soft underbelly.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
One of the worst Arsenal teams we’ve ever had. Spent a **** load of cash too in the last 3 years to build this pile of crap.

Yeah the money we spent and looking at the players we have it's ridiculous. Xhaka, Mustafi and Lacazette cost almost 150 million between them and all 3 aren't even guarantee starters.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Arsenal team 5 years ago vs City -

Cech
Bellerin - Merte - Kosc - Monreal
Flamini - Ramsey
Joel Campbell - Özil - Walcott
Giroud
Arsenal team 8 years ago vs City -

Szczesny
Sagna - Kosc - Vermaelen - Gibbs/Santos
Arteta - Song
Walcott - Rosicky - Benayoun
RVP
Arsenal team now -

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Xhaka
Partey - AMN/Saka
Pepe - Auba - Willian
You spout an unholy amount of crap. I'm not surprised though. This is probably one of the best Arsenal sides in terms of individual players we've seen over the past 10 years. We also have the best attacking squad depth we've seen for a very, very long time.

There is something wrong with you. Awful opinions and an awful poster, you are the definition of bottom of the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom