• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I love how in the 00's there's several different guys leading each year bar Henry retaining, then all of sudden, enter Messi. :lol:

104 G+A in 11/12....
Look how the numbers are going up, this is because leagues are getting more divided between the haves and have nots. Common misconception that leagues are getting harder to win, when in fact the reverse is true.

Liverpool and City have won with record numbers of points in recent years. Even if there's a blip this year, the trend is clear to see.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting, little or no backlash for Neymar. Or is it because it’s a Chinese/Japanese player and those types are fair game, but don’t say anything about a black player?

Landon Donovan is taking off players for gay slurs btw, but I have never seen that happen with racism. For some reason you’re just meant to tough out the racism.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting, little or no backlash for Neymar. Or is it because it’s a Chinese/Japanese player and those types are fair game, but don’t say anything about a black player?

Landon Donovan is taking off players for gay slurs btw, but I have never seen that happen with racism. For some reason you’re just meant to tough out the racism.

East Asian people don't have a voice in the West regarding racism unfortunately

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Always had a soft spot for Bolasie as a player because he's a real entertainer, but it's great to know that he's a class act as a human being as well. "My shirt probably isn't the one you want" is a bit sad tho because he's took a lot of abuse from Everton fans since his move there due to not really living up to his price tag. Maybe just a reminder for all of us, myself included, that these footballers are still human beings.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pickford would have been proud of this...

...Xavier, with his bleach blond hair, makes this even funnier :rofl:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cannot believe Brazil had all this attacking talent around at the same time. IIRC Ronaldo himself hadn't even hit 30 by this stage. Crazy how all of them arguably had such dramatic fall-offs. Obviously none as big as Adriano, Robinho similar not to the same extreme but never quite lived up to the hype. Ronaldo ruined by injuries and lack of discipline to keep himself in good shape. Ronaldinho had a 4/5 year peak, then a massive fall off as he prioritised the party life-style. Kaka didn't have the same problems as the others yet still had a massive fall-off after going to Madrid where we never had the impact he'd have wanted. Must be something in the DNA of Brazilian ballers.

Top Bottom