• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't think FA will agree to it. If they do, they're basically signing away their power to the so called 'big six'

Manberg

Predator
I don't think FA will agree to it. If they do, they're basically signing away their power to the so called 'big six'

I think it’s up to the premier league clubs, and luckily most premier league clubs are going to refuse. What would clubs like Fulham or Aston Villa gain by giving away money to lower leagues?

I hope we’re classy and refuse or veto.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

10 PL clubs on board, don't they need 14 to ratify the vote? Wonder what it would take to convince the others.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not sure about that, wasn’t there always the big 5 - Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool, Sp**s, Everton etc.

The big 6 has just developed from that, the City and Chelsea money allowing them to enter while Everton fall out after not doing anything since the 80’s.
That's true and Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal were and still are the three biggest clubs in the land

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think its a disgrace tbh, the fa should sell wembley and help the clubs out. This will ruin English football.

Jae

Not sure about that, wasn’t there always the big 5 - Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool, Sp**s, Everton etc.

The big 6 has just developed from that, the City and Chelsea money allowing them to enter while Everton fall out after not doing anything since the 80’s.

There are teams like Sp**s and Everton that have always been there or there abouts but they aren't "Big clubs" in any sense of the word. There's only ever traditionally been three big hitters in the top flight.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
The money mobsters have taken over. Its reality tv now. No wonder there was such massive push to get Wenger out. He would have stopped this **** right away.

Reactions: roz

Manberg

Predator
It’s an evil capitalist venture designed to give more power to the elite. Such capitalist proposals which satisfy the few rather than the many should always be put down.

Keplaz

This is as opportunistic as it gets. I wonder how long this has been in the pipeline? The pandemic and the promise of saving the EFL has then provided the necessary environment to show their hand.

This is predatory from the big 6, and due to desperation from the EFL, it might get pushed through.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Do not support this at all.

It all seems like a reaction to Covid-19, all based on handouts and loss of revenue and being bailed out by the top clubs, it may seem attractive now buy it seems like the idea is being floated as clubs are currently in trouble and will want the cash injection.

If Covid-19 never happened this idea would read so differently.

However, things like a relegation/promotion play off seem great.

Others just seem strange, a summer PL tournament every 5 yrs.. why? Whats the point in having a friendly tournament in the break of the real thing.

Jae

This is predatory from the big 6, and due to desperation from the EFL, it might get pushed through.

It's not the "Big 6 that have proposed this, it's Liverpool and United.

This is a blatant power grab by Liverpool and United which they've attempted to present as" Philanthropy" - JW Henry and the Glazers couldn't give to ****s about what happens to any of these lower league clubs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just glanced over it, but wouldn't this just pave the way forbig clubs to force the European super league down our throats?

Less EPL games, more European games. Nah. Not really down for this.

We suffer enough with the EL games already.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Americans owners shouldn't be anywhere near these stuff they all greedy was surprised kroenke not involved

Latest posts+

Top Bottom