• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best goals you’ve seen

Jakarta

Thought there should be a thread for the best goals you’ve ever seen.

I’ll start with Rui Costa’s goal against England 04

Don’t mean to bring up past pains for England fans, but Rui Costa was my fav player to watch, just loved the way he glided with the ball. So seeing him score such an important goal in his final tourno really brought tears to my eyes.

Oh and this gem from Del Piero

Jakarta

Not sure if this will ever be beaten. I'm a fan of longshots, but the flair in this one.. Pep could never

Ridiculous ingenuity.

Giroud for a big man could play those flicks easily.

Del Piero really mastered curling the ball into the top corner.

These are the three that first came into my head. Absolutely phenomenal stuff!

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if this will ever be beaten. I'm a fan of longshots, but the flair in this one.. Pep could never
I wonder how many players in our current team could be part of such a goal.

Cazorla for all his technical brilliance didn't do much except for entry pass so let's replace him with Saka. Ceballos for Wilshere and then maybe Laca (on a very, very, very good day) can pull of what Giroud did there.

Ceballos isn't even our player ffs. Need more technicians ffs, we won't be able to break down teams until that kind of interplay is back.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Cazorla for all his technical brilliance didn't do much except for entry pass so let's replace him with Saka. Ceballos for Wilshere and then maybe Laca (on a very, very, very good day) can pull of what Giroud did there.

Ceballos isn't even our player ffs. Need more technicians ffs, we won't be able to break down teams until that kind of interplay is back.
Yeah, we are far from this atm unfortunately. Maybe Auoar could've been closer to it. Things like this never really happen though tbf.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Possibly my favourite Arsenal goal, and I go back way back! Everyone loves to see an incredible shot with swerve and power but Wilshere's goal for me stands out. It was the entire build up, the length of the pitch, and the ridiculous touches that combined to make this so beautiful.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought there should be a thread for the best goals you’ve ever seen.

I’ll start with Rui Costa’s goal against England 04

Don’t mean to bring up past pains for England fans, but Rui Costa was my fav player to watch, just loved the way he glided with the ball. So seeing him score such an important goal in his final tourno really brought tears to my eyes.

Oh and this gem from Del Piero

That Rui Costa goal was probably the last time I was sad when England conceded a goal at an international tournament :lol:

Corbulo

Probably the best free-kick I have ever seen. The subtlety of the execution is phenomenal. It also happened against Juventus' greatest team. A huge win which gave Napoli belief that they could finally win the title, which they went on to do that season.

Maradona got upset and told Pecci: “Come on, touch the ball for me.” His teammate was shocked: “Are you crazy? There’s no space, can’t you see how close the wall is?

It doesn’t matter,” El Diego replied, “I’m going to score anyway.

Jakarta

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Na bro Laca could never pull of those flicks. He would be too busy trying to make a 180 turn and shoot himself.

Btw @Riou forgot about that Argentine goal in 06. Their game against Germany was also pretty intense.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom