• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Olise

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The Chronicle (...) understands that Arsenal, Leeds and Wolves are interested in securing Michael Olise’s signature in time for transfer deadline day on Friday. It is understood that two of these clubs have had offers in excess of £5 million declined, the Royals see him as a key first team player and are unwilling to part ways with the 18-year-old. It would take a much greater offer to see him leave.

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/18793525.michael-olise-latest-inside-look-training-paunovic/

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seen him once or twice in small roles last year and when Emi was there but he wasn’t on my radar as someone who’d be moving to the PL so soon tbh.

Not going to pretend like he’s stood out to me in anyway aside from his age but interesting deal for sure.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Seen him once or twice in small roles last year and when Emi was there but he wasn’t on my radar as someone who’d be moving to the PL so soon tbh.

Not going to pretend like he’s stood out to me in anyway aside from his age but interesting deal for sure.

Still 18 though and he's getting regular gametime. Could be a shrewd signing and we can further sell him on a profit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still 18 though and he's getting regular gametime. Could be a shrewd signing and we can further sell him on a profit.

Yeah I’m all for it obviously. Just not going to be like “unreal talent” when I’ve seen a few minutes of him.

Very little downside to this deal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The Chronicle (...) understands that Arsenal, Leeds and Wolves are interested in securing Michael Olise’s signature in time for transfer deadline day on Friday. It is understood that two of these clubs have had offers in excess of £5 million declined, the Royals see him as a key first team player and are unwilling to part ways with the 18-year-old. It would take a much greater offer to see him leave.

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/18793525.michael-olise-latest-inside-look-training-paunovic/
He must have very interesting underlying stats and lots of upside.

I bet we aren't one of the two clubs though.:lol: In fact I'd bet we're in there to jazz up the article.

senna

He's been on the radar of a few clubs for the last couple of months. All for these types of signings and takign a chance for a few million rather than wait a couple of seasons and the price multiplies 10x, wouldnt mind loaning him back to Reading if he's going to play their regularly. Seems to have good technique and an ability to beat press, as well as good passing range so could be a long term xhaka replacement in a few years if he develops. Scored a contender for goal fo th emonth this month as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's been on the radar of a few clubs for the last couple of months. All for these types of signings and takign a chance for a few million rather than wait a couple of seasons and the price multiplies 10x, wouldnt mind loaning him back to Reading if he's going to play their regularly. Seems to have good technique and an ability to beat press, as well as good passing range so could be a long term xhaka replacement in a few years if he develops. Scored a contender for goal fo th emonth this month as well.

I’m guessing it would be a loan back as well tbh.

Makes a lot more sense as Reading will need all the help they can get this year.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He looks exciting but you never know if youth talent will translate to the first team. Our ex scout Brian McDermott used to manage Reading so he may have had inside info, hence our interest.

9jagooner

Another one to keep an eye on. His brother plays for the English youth team. He himself has played for the French and is eligible to play for England and Nigeria.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom