• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Played for the reserves that drew 3-3. Him, cedrick, willock and Nelson. We’re losing 3-1 vs a very young Man U team. It’s concerning start for sure

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Played for the reserves that drew 3-3. Him, cedrick, willock and Nelson. We’re losing 3-1 vs a very young Man U team. It’s concerning start for sure

Needs context. How often has that XI played together? Takes a few games to build understanding on the pitch.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Needs context. How often has that XI played together? Takes a few games to build understanding on the pitch.
Our team had more than 2 years on them on average. United team average was 17.7 which is extremely young. I think 0utside 2 players rest were 18 or under

Vanfrothan

Will wait until after I have seen the highlights to pass judgement but to be fair when I saw our £30m rising star centre half line up against a few kids I wasn't expecting to see us ship 3 goals.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His cb partner Fofana, also 19, is starting in Pl for Leicester

Yeah, they don't have much choice. Soyuncu is injured for 3 months. Wes Morgan is 36 and ****. Amartey is injured too for a few weeks who has played there some.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wow, just wow, he must be really bad then.
In all fairness we expected to loan him out to St Etienne again but admin flopped - which is common knowledge.

Then we planned to loan him out to a championship club and interviewed a number of clubs extensively who were actually very interested in taking him.

In the end - we wasn’t convinced and it was decided he was better off training here and staying with the squad until January. Source - Charles Watts.

The optics aren’t great? But I think the club are being very careful with him and considering he was largely viewed as our saviour for CB it was a very good call. No way he was going to live up to all of that no matter how good he is.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Laca, Pepe, Saliba...
It seems our Ligue 1 scouts were just rubbish, thanks god they all got sacked.
Glad we didn't buy Aouar as well.

I think it's cos Ligue 1 produce so many world class players that the best go to the top teams so we have to feed on the scraps.

Top Bottom