• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

Anyone else in the US having to endure this heartbreaking cancer documentary before they switch over to the game???

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Luiz didn't start the last City league game and we know what happened. :lol:

Hope his head isn't all over the place like that game.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That caption Sky gave under Luiz's name. :rofl::rofl:

say yes

forum master baiter
Hello everyone,
I've created a website which compares a lot of casual brands like Stone Island and CP Company from multiple retailers. A lot of items are on sale up to 60%. Working on adding more retailers/brands everyday. Follow me on instagram @casualspotter.nl for daily deals. Have a look and drop some feedback if you like.
Thanks in advance,
https://www.casualspotter.nl/
This ***** will probably be made a trusted member soon. Exactly the kind of patter this forum rates.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Hello everyone,
I've created a website which compares a lot of casual brands like Stone Island and CP Company from multiple retailers. A lot of items are on sale up to 60%. Working on adding more retailers/brands everyday. Follow me on instagram @casualspotter.nl for daily deals. Have a look and drop some feedback if you like.
Thanks in advance,
https://www.casualspotter.nl/

Thanks but what do you think about luiz starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom