• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
They always need around 5 chances for every other team and against us it's always the first chance.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Is it my imagination or does Leno have a habit of parrying the ball into dangerous areas?
It was an area that visibly improved with Martinez. He caught a lot and when he did palm it more often than not it was outside the danger zone.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Our midfield is so sh*t, Xhaka never ever stops any counter attacks or balls coming through. He's just worthless defensively.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't understand what Leno was doing on the rebound shot. He could've made a second save.

Miyata

Where is Bellerin running to? The guy didn't go into threatening position yet for Bellerin to go inside. Pooooooorrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom