• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There have been a few pivotal moments where the right decision or weight of pass would have set off a very dangerous attack.

Ceballos has been guilty of some sloppy passes.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I'm not a goalkeeper, never played that position although I have immense knowledge on the position. I would never save that. But I do know a proper keeper would do better in that situation.

Average from Leno. We need something special in these moments.

roflmao. Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh in these dark times. The arrogance..... hahaha

I guess any GK with hands that can parry a shot... is terrible.

Step up your game, getting predictable

I'm not the only one who thinks it was a terrible goalkeeping. The majority here thinks so. Just look at the posts.

Its only you and American Gooner his biggest fans who are trying to make him look good. Very telling.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We've lost all momentum. Not that that's a bad thing that's how we done them in the cup.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I get at Arteta for sidelining Pepe then he does this sh*t :lol:

This Willian #9 stuff is horrible surely a striker is a priority this summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Foden free again? Really should put a defender there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom