• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We improved massively in the last five minutes

Reactions: A_G

I literally played goalkeeper for 15 years and spent summers being trained by top keepers like Tim Howard. You can **** right off. It’s funny that you think you know any more than anyone else.

Never said I knew more than anyone else. Calm down, my dear friend!

Just said that Leno could have done more there. Bad goalkeeping. We need world-class at this level and against City. Not Pickford level of keeping.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Well I blamed our midfield more than Leno a few posts before, also said it was Bellerin being poor. It's a combination of our midfield not being able to stop a fly, Bellerin being poor and Leno parrying it right back to their player.

You didn't call me a troll it was that other dummy I was talking to.

I just think that was a tough save in general. It’s hard to decide where it goes and I think he shot to the far post, which can be tough to parry outside.

Axel_Gunner

Willian as CF was just a masterpiece to make Pep furious

Getty-Images-1190620795.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Annoyed we haven't tried to get Ake at left back. I'd have Pepe running at him but we haven't seen it happen once yet.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City will be relieved to go into the break with 1-0 up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom