• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepe might go down as the biggest bust in epl history. I'm honestly getting tired of the excuses made for him
When he has the ball hes intent to hold on to it rather than pass and go. Hes be a better player if he skilled up in the last third. He must start passing the ball quicker and play make also. At the moment he doesnt leave a good impression because hes wasteful when he has the ball. Arteta needs to purge that from he game

Ciscoo

Refs will surely feel the pressure in the second half. Poor offside call, Sian Massey incident and now a pen not even going for VAR.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem with teams like city the chances will be limited you'll have to be clinical saka auba should have scored but credit to Ederson.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just because you look like Ellen doesn't mean you can sexually abuse women.

EkjApHBXEAE7zVZ

Yeah WTF was this? Would he do this if it was a dude?

I expect something from the FA here.

Kav

Established Member
We played well baring two mistakes leading to their goal from bellerin and Leno when he pushed the ball towards the center of the box, that is a no no. He did it again later. He needs to try pushing the ball to the side more than towards the center.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We really started putting them under pressure towards the end of the half. This is the first time we've looked competitive away to City in the longest time I can remember.

Again though Auba should really be starting in the middle, the Saka chance and his chance (which we know he was actually ONSIDE for) were both when he took up middling positions.

He can link up adequately enough and he needs to be in the spaces where he had his chance all of the time.

Still, happy with that and hopefully we can push for an equaliser early next half.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Xhaka has been one of our best players. Honestly baffles me what some of you see when you keep bashing him despite him playing well.
Nice pass at the end of the half to Saka I will give you that. But also limited in defense often on the wrong side of the opposition player.

ScotsGooner89

I literally don’t understand VAR at all. A player makes an action that very nearly kicks a standing 6’ + player in the face and it’s not a penalty? Not even worth double checking?

They must have got up out their chair to stick the kettle on. I actually feel like the ref was waiting for VAR to make that decision for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom