• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I literally don’t understand VAR at all. A player makes an action that very nearly kicks a standing 6’ + player in the face and it’s not a penalty? Not even worth double checking?

They must have got up out their chair to stick the kettle on. I actually feel like the ref was waiting for VAR to make that decision for him.
You just know if it was United they’d even recall players back from the bus 1 hour after the game if there was a slight chance at a penalty.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I wasn’t as against the signing as some but I can’t think of one thing Willian has added to us

sdotzdot

Established Member
Wonder if anything will come of Agueros incident or will the official let it go and make no comment.
She patted him back like how two friends would do to each other (not saying they are at all but just an example)

It was a bit weird and I have no idea why he did that but it really isn’t a big deal.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I think he needed to more aware of where he was putting the ball, I also think he could be quicker up again to try a second save but he didn't even try. It's my criticism of the action!

Just saw it again. Not the rocket I made it out to be, but I still don’t think it was the worst thing in the world. Diving far post is more likely to parry into the middle, especially a low shot. I still don’t think you can blame him over how our team was sliced right through and no one was ready for the rebound.

Raicore

Come on Arteta. William needs to be subbed. Better performance in the second half pls. Deny citeh the 3 points

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just because you look like Ellen doesn't mean you can sexually abuse women.

EkjApHBXEAE7zVZ

This might be worse than Cantona's fly kick tbh.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When was the last time Sterling didn't score against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom