• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s Man City ffs, need all the luck we’re gonna get but a man gets kicked in the face and they don’t even have a look.

Martin Tyler saying how Arsenal used to love playing City, then something changed.

"Something" ...is a funny way of putting it when an entire country financially backs a team that were regular relegation contenders every year before the takeover :lol:

That chat about Chelsea and City earlier has really annoyed me...where is the achievement in anything they or that big racist (allegedly) Pep does...£850 million spent since he went there in 2016/2017...god knows what it was before him too ffs!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think Leno is a very good goalkeeper, but there’s no doubting he pushes shots back into the danger zone too much. Needs to cut it out.
Yeah same, I hope his stans don’t take it as a mortal offense, saying something bad about Leno seems to carry a death sentence on here. He’s a good goalkeeper, just very flawed.

Yeah seeing the picture makes it seem less than what was presented on the previous pages. Didn't seem sexual at all.

Guy was looking at the play and she didn't seem bothered. See how it plays out. Hopefully people aren't offended for her :lol:

Well, we never know how she feels unless she speaks about it. But Aguero is a man in power here, so many stories where women are just posted to pretend they are okay with it or laugh it off.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The Xhaka-Tierney-Sake thing works really well.

Need Ceballos to help us do that on the right, but he seems to drift left as well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't understand Willian in middle what he suppose to do? It's just waste position its like we playing with 9 men auba is wasted

2nd half Thomas needs to come on for Willian and we push Ceballos further forward. There are more chances here without defensively compromising ourselves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Goal keepers have like a 1 second or less to go down and make a save specially if it's very close blame our defenders and midfielder why nobody around the box to challenge sterling

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Normally sexual harassment has an element to it... This just seemed like a friend putting their hand on a friend...

If he was trying to stroke her neck with that I want to bang you look then yeah... The picture has both of them looking at the game.

Edit: Basically, there is a definite creep element to it, this just looked friendly and her patting him back means no offence was taken or she didn't sense any creepiness right?

I agree. Really doubt he’s moving to the lineswoman when his wife and kids are probably watching on TV.

nas7232

Auba on the left isnt working well with walker covering. Willian central has been fairly useless aswell. Laca would be a good option to link up play. Hopefully arteta changes it soon

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
As for their goal. First of all you have to ask how Mahrez was able to play that pass from there. Either Tierney or Saka weren’t tight enough, can’t remember who it was. Bellerin was then outplayed one on one and let the player cut inside. Leno then rebounded the save into a City player.
3 players take blame there.

You sound like Mourinho in his post game press talks.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Good way to finish the half and I thought we were about to level it with that pass from Xhaka to Saka...almost to Auba. Confident that we can do well in the second half! LET'S GET THIS PARTEY STARTED AS WELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom