• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We don’t need him on the right trying to skin wingers. He doesn’t have the legs for that.

Let him come off the left or the middle and interplay with our forwards and mids.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Uninspiring again.

Think it’s just that right flank in general though, it’s not for him. Looked better in the middle.

Kav

Established Member
We don’t need him on the right trying to skin wingers. He doesn’t have the legs for that.

Let him come off the left or the middle and interplay with our forwards and mids.
Push Auba central? Or play in the hole behind the striker?

OSBK

Established Member
I dont like the guy for us. Alot of that is down to i dont and never have belived the hype around him. There is also the part that is we are paying a wage that could stop us getting partey.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Looks way better when he’s not on the right and has some decent players to combine with. Not a RW for me.
Agreed. Looked much more comfortable on the left. Need Pepe to have a run of games at RW.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Wouldn't be judging his performance on the wing today too harshly, Sheffield were playing with a back 5. He also contributed massively to us keeping the ball rather than allowing wave after wave of counterattack and end to end play. When we switched to a midfield 3 and had him and Saka interchanging wing and midfield it worked great and let us get at the sheffield defence a lot easier.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
You can at least see he has technical quality with work rate, which is why he plays every game. Most of our players look like a brick wall trying to practice their first touch I reckon.

Wasn't very good today though.

gamechannel

Pointless signing.

We had already been struggling to get rid of Ozils wages.. so what do we do? Sign a declined Willian for high wages and 3 years. Fantastic finance management by Arteta and Edu. Hey, at least their boy Kia is happy!

I feel like he will keep getting playing time cuz Arteta will try to save face to justify he was right in signing him..

Top Bottom