• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If the player is fulfilling peoples expectations, but their expectations of him aren’t very high, then... I dunno what to say. I thought we were trying to reach as high as we can. Is Hector good enough to be part of that? That’s probably nearer the question we should be trying to answer. Praise for his contribution on the day is fine, but the comments will vary between that and whether he is the man in the long term.
I personally think he’s good but nowhere near the level of someone like Trent or Robertson. Neither is Tierney but with KT you could see him being that good, with Bellerin we’re not going to get much better than what we’re seeing but to me, that’s okay.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I personally think he’s good but nowhere near the level of someone like Trent or Robertson. Neither is Tierney but with KT you could see him being that good, with Bellerin we’re not going to get much better than what we’re seeing but to me, that’s okay.
I don’t think it would have been that difficult to have done better had we got decent money from PSG and Mikel’s willingness to sell was quite telling imo. I think his attitude is pretty much like yours though, in that he thinks he’s good enough to get us to a certain level, so won’t place him on the ‘please gtfo’ list.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Over a minute video, very nice stuff from Bellerin. Great to see him perform at very good level again.

Even Burke was almost breaking away from the left once and Bellerin took care of it. He's fast player.

Mandatory watch for haters.

https://player.arsenal.com/video/brilliant-bellerin-shows-hes-back-his-best
Watched a season compilation of the team so far and there's a lot of good play from him.

He's looking good technically, as good as I've seen in a very long time.

I think he is still getting back from that major injury he had.

I think Arteta is doing good things with him. It will be interesting to see if he can stay fit this season how much he can actually improve! So far I think he has done well!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I think he is still getting back from that major injury he had.

I think Arteta is doing good things with him. It will be interesting to see if he can stay fit this season how much he can actually improve! So far I think he has done well!
Agreed. He's one of our better players imo.

If he was a new signing performing how he has since Project Restart people would be very, very happy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He was OK at most throughout patches, but just like Tierney, he got done by City a couple of times and it was kinda of ugly.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lmao there was a bit Sterling sent him skidding off screen I had to face palm.

Poor defending for their goal but Leno needs to stop parrying the ball into the centre of the box really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes the defending in city goal was shocking very narrow let Foden to have free shot other than that he average

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's just really not progressed as a defender. Physically he's getting rinsed every time someone with pace comes up against him. But he's still one of those players who can produce real quality in the final 3rd. It's tricky, there's definite room for improvement in that position, but I'd rather it be someone who's better going forward than him than someone slightly better at defending.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Defensively he’s been embarrassing and he provides us with no threat on the right.

We were fools not to take the 25m that PSG offered us in the summer. We need to keep an eye on Lamptey tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How not to defend that situation...

How to defend in that situation...

photo.jpg

...Captain Nostalgia, away!

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It is fair to say that he was the worst Arsenal player in the game. There are several important shortcomings in his game play. Almost zero ability to defend, not fast any more, cannot cross the ball, holding ball too long, etc ...
I still wonder what he is best at and how he is still the first choice RB. Use AMN or Cedric or someone from academy there

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It must be fashionable to hammer Bellerin. He had an okay game. Sterling's success came centrally.

This forum is weird at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom