• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Pop Tart

Established Member
At fault for the goal tonight, kept losing Sterling. Bellerin peformance against Pool is the worst peformance I've ever seen by an Arsenal full back.
Poor today but been good since lockdown. Do not agree with your other statement. Total nonsense

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Seen this story before... yikes.
PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Poor today but been good since lockdown. Do not agree with your other statement. Total nonsense

Caught out of position ball watching for Pools first two chances in quick succession. Then he loses his Man in Mane who scores their first. Headers the ball to opponent to score their second.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did we do another Özil?

He’s been awful since signing that contract.

I pray that’s not the case.
Not at all he was vital in Sheffield 1st goal nearly had Assist if saka scored his chance. This is auba he not chose moment to be proactive but playing him LW really not helping

Manberg

Predator
Not at all he was vital in Sheffield 1st goal nearly had Assist if saka scored his chance. This is auba he not chose moment to be proactive but playing him LW really not helping

He played left wing throughout last season and that’s where he scored most of his goals. He comes into the middle anyway, I don’t think it makes a difference.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He played left wing throughout last season and that’s where he scored most of his goals. He comes into the middle anyway, I don’t think it makes a difference.
Yes but if you remember against big teams away from home he looked almost invisible

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My word he's had a horrendous start to the season. But you know with Auba he can suddenly go on a run where he's scoring almost every game.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Seems like people have Özil PTSD :lol:

He’s been like this the entire time he’s been here, goes on great score streaks and completely disappears for a few games or more. Even the games he scores in he’s always anonymous, that’s why he can never be played through the middle as our focal point for attack.

I don’t understand how people get shocked by something that has been part of his game for years.

Having said that, he’s earned his respect and place here. Saved our asses many times.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kyle walker has never had an easier game than today.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom