• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
He is absolutely terrible, one of our worst ever signings pound for pound.

im suspect of anyone’s opinion if they rate this guy

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You have to keep starting him, let him build his confidence.

Build his confidence at the expense of costing us in games as he provides us with nothing - no thanks. He can get the Europa League games in Ireland etc.

Also, we have a better player in Saka that we can invest our time in.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Build his confidence at the expense of costing us in games as he provides us with nothing - no thanks. He can get the Europa League games in Ireland etc.

Also, we have a better player in Saka that we can invest our time in.
Not like we have anything else? Saka is a kid too. I would give Pepe RW all season.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not like we have anything else? Saka is a kid too. I would give Pepe RW all season.
Agree, think he’s shown us enough in flashes to warrant giving him a proper chance. City were excellent defensively today, most decent players would have struggled. Saka was good at CM keep him there for now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Agree, think he’s shown us enough in flashes to warrant giving him a proper chance. City were excellent defensively today, most decent players would have struggled. Saka was good at CM keep him there for now.
Arteta is just going to take him in and out the team.

Funny how nearly every attacker blew up once they came under Wenger. Pepe is massively struggling under Arteta.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You can write whatever you want here but at the end of the day there are people who are convinced hes a great player no matter what. If he loses the ball its because he was surrounded or the ball wasnt good enough or it wasnt given to him in the right place or his options were bad. If he doesnt track back its because he needs to stay up the pitch because hes the only attacking threat we have. If hes not involved its because hes making runs and nobody else can pass the ball 5 yards or they hate him and wont put him through on goal.

I've seen every excuse given about how hes a counterattacking player, how hes actually a player who is best given the ball near the box, how he should be played as an attacking midfielder, a lone striker, he just has confidence issues. How hes just not in sync with every other player, hes a raw talent that jsut needs honing, he hasnt a proper football education... the list goes on and on and fkn on.

And when he manages to do something basic its seen as a sign of how hes some amazing player that makes Pires look a cheap mans Pepe.

gamechannel

Another masterstroke of a transfer by Arsenal. Spend 72 million quid on a poor man's Gervinho.. hes so terrible in games with no desire, I wonder how motivated he looks in training cuz I can't for one sec imagine he's training hard either. And if he doesn't, why is he playing when Özil isn't?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Were they? Could've sworn I saw Saka ripping their defence to shreds and them constantly tactically fouling everyone except Pepe, must've just been my imagination or maybe Ake is the best centreback to play as a left back that anyone has ever seen to contain such a talent like Pepe.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Arteta is just going to take him in and out the team.

Funny how nearly every attacker blew up once they came under Wenger. Pepe is massively struggling under Arteta.
He definitely struggles in managing between attacking & defending, seems like he can’t do both particularly well throughout 90
mins.

Needs a run of games for confidence. Let the defence to the defending and the attack do the attacking. He’ll do well if he doesn’t have to track guys like Mahrez all game

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Got no service today, we had no creativity whatsoever.

Would have got a clever assist if Aubameyang finished his dinner.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Were they? Could've sworn I saw Saka ripping their defence to shreds and them constantly tactically fouling everyone except Pepe, must've just been my imagination or maybe Ake is the best centreback to play as a left back that anyone has ever seen to contain such a talent like Pepe.
Saka was our only player that had a decent game. Credit to him but everyone else was below average at best. Ake is a decent CB, looked good today.

GDeep™

League is very weak
None of our senior forwards are on song yet like you said. I’m not too concerned yet, but yeah this wasn’t a good performance at all.
None of them were on song all of last season either. Nothing is going to change. Players are a bust I reckon.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I don’t see those excuses anywhere :lol:

Even his fans have admitted he was poor tonight, so don’t get that essay tbh.
Classic. Everyone bar Saka was poor today, feel bad for Pepe, his price tag will always be his curse.

Moah

Not one of our attackers have performed well this whole season. We totally overpaid for him but that blames fully lies on the club.

Auba has been poor this whole time too and looking back how many games would we have won if it weren't for his goals? Because none of our attacking play seems to come off and almost all goals we score these days are individual brillance goals.

Laca, Auba, Eddie, Pepe, Willian have all been poor. Either they are all terrible footballers or there is something wrong with the way we set up to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom