• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Manutd will probably have Cavani Martial Greenwood all fit against us. say whatever you want about them but if we attack them and keep losing the ball. they'll destroy us in counters.
And I think Arteta recognizes this with most of the top 6. We just don't have an efficient attack right now against that kind of quality. We have to be "boring" and pragmatic right now unfortunately.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
After getting these last two games out the way I expect us to push on. Need to play 433 now there's no excuses not to. We have a competent set of players that can play that formation. I'll be confused if we dont move away from it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And I think Arteta recognizes this with most of the top 6. We just don't have an efficient attack right now against that kind of quality. We have to be "boring" and pragmatic right now unfortunately.

But utilising a more attacking formation = more attacking prowess.

Partey - Ceballos/Xhaka
Pepe - Willian - Saka
Auba
Is the way forward in my opinion.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes that problem but we'll improve on but that really depend on players they need to improve thier decision making and thier creativity

al-Ustaadh

But utilising a more attacking formation = more attacking prowess.

Partey - Ceballos/Xhaka
Pepe - Willian - Saka
Auba
Is the way forward in my opinion.
But not against the top 6. That’s fine against the other 13/14.

al-Ustaadh

Why should we be playing like tarts against united and Chelsea? Both have dreadful defences we need to cause an overload.
Because they have much better attacks and even with your lineup I have my doubts that we could create that much to keep up.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
So Virgil van Dijk tore his ACL due to that horrendous Pickford charge. Terrible keeper, shouldve been punished for that tackle.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If any of you haven’t been watching the Sheff Utd - Fulham match I envy you.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I saw Lookman the other week and he looked amazing. Quick, going past players, cute passes, decision making etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom