• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"“He laid into team-mates, accusing them of not upholding the proud name of Manchester United. He kept yelling, ‘We are supposed to be Manchester United. This shouldn’t be happening’."

Kind of respect, but kind of silly because he was a new addition and surely it's not aaaaall to blame Ole's tactics.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm starting to kind of feel for Maguire. The level of scrutiny that you get at Man Utd is on a whole other level compared to Leicester/Hull and the 80m fee just makes it worse. You can see the he's crumbling under the pressure, needs to just focus on his game and not redeeming himself.

Don't think he should be dropped or taken out the limelight either, let him play back into form. He just needs a proper manager.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm starting to kind of feel for Maguire. The level of scrutiny that you get at Man Utd is on a whole other level compared to Leicester/Hull and the 80m fee just makes it worse. You can see the he's crumbling under the pressure, needs to just focus on his game and not redeeming himself.

Don't think he should be dropped or taken out the limelight either, let him play back into form. He just needs a proper manager.
No matter how good he plays, he'll never be worth that much money.
In a world where Gabriel is worth 25m, you have to wonder if Maguire is even worth up to 20m.

United refused to pay 60m for him but end up paying 80m for him the following season.

Uncle Good-Advice

It really baffles me... whenever they seem to be done, they can put four against some random team and go for a winning streak just to save Ole's ass. Then they revert to usual self and raise questions again. I'll bet a tenner on their double against Chelsea and us combined with a heavy battering at Paris and jammy draw against Leipzig.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*cking hate Twitter. AWB trending due to some scandal with his baby mama but all I can find is memes.

Edit: Ah never mind standard side pieces airing him on Insta.

Last edited:
Top Bottom