• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We have EL next you weirdo. Such a rubbish poster lately.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good thing in our current EL group stage we won't have to travel much. Let's see how Arteta will rotate. It's typical we have 8 center backs but we could be forced to play Luiz and Gabriel because most of them injured

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If we don't get back in the CL this season then that's it I'm supporting Man City. Can't be dealing with Vorlska and FC Copenhagen and Rapid Vienna it's a p*sstake.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t this have been the perfect game to give Saliba a chance alongside Gabriel? It’s Rapid Vienna ffs

As long as Willian or Bellerin aren’t playing then I’m good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
expecting Nelson willock ESR Eddie starting here Cedric Runarson Kola too ee have very big squad we need to use it.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We had a favourable draw with our group. I think pretty much any side we put out should have enough to see off Rapid Wien so I'm not too worried about squad selection. The lack of travel is about as good as we could have asked for too. I fancy Nketiah to grab a couple of goals.

I don't think we need to worry about squad selections until we hit the knock out stages. I fancy us to win the tournament this year. Would be nice to work our way back in the Champions League with a trophy is our pocket.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@say yes what formation are we going for in this one boss? 5 or 4 at the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom