• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fabianski is one of the worst keepers in the league, no surprise to see Sp**s score a few early goals.

Relax guys, they don't have it in them to win the title.
They were in better shape form with Poch and couldn't go near.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kane & Son carry this Sp**s side, the rest of their team is average, just look at their midfield.

Their midfield is decent. Hojberg was a shrewd signing and Ndombele’s finding form. It gives them the platform for their attackers to wreak havoc.

Their back line is the weakest area

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool look a shadow of themselves when he’s not involved.

Genuinely no coincidence imo he didn’t play against Villa and they get hit for 7. Arguably best player in the world for me right now alongside KdB.
Yes Mane always the key for liverpool they always look to him to create score make key pass just like de bruyne like you said. Son is quality there no doubt but he more of goal scoring winger

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They were in better shape form with Poch and couldn't go near.

Mourinho, despite being a shadow of his former self... is a more reliable option for them.

They are stronger with him at the helm, but I think overall they arent better than Liverpool, City or even Chelsea. At best they are on the same level of quality as ourselves, and United and Everton.

This is a top six battle which will run much closer this year, City and Liverpool for the top two spots and the next four are close.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I just get annoyed watching these games. People say we need a creative player in midfield to create chances and rip teams apart but who the **** are Sp**s playing there? They’ve got Sissoko, Højberg and Ndombele. We should be battering these **** teams but we had to wait until the 85th minute to get a winner against West Ham.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let's not forget Mourinho was backed heavily this summer, he got everything he wanted. He got the defenders he wanted, he got Hjoberg, he got Bale, he got a backup striker, a new left back. Already going into this season at a huge advantage.

Malky

Established Member
People saying we can’t batter teams because of our lack of creativity in midfield... how are Sp**s doing it then? o_O

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I just get annoyed watching these games. People say we need a creative player in midfield to create chances and rip teams apart but who the **** are Sp**s playing there? They’ve got Sissoko, Højberg and Ndombele. We should be battering these **** teams but we had to wait until the 85th minute to get a winner against West Ham.

Worst the Hammers have played all season here though. Let’s not forget they battered Leicester 3-0 last week.

League is just bipolar as f*ck right now and we’ve had a tough run of games. Two hardest games all year out the way though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They have Kane at 9 who has a world class final pass and Ndombele who is finding his feet. Talent wise he's up there with the best in Europe.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People saying we can’t batter teams because of our lack of creativity in midfield... how are Sp**s doing it then? o_O

Because they’ve got a world class player in Son. He’s better than anything we have imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Because our players are bunch of cowards sometimes I remember we also scored early against westham but after that we just stopped

Top Bottom