• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel is looking like a good player but too early to judge yet. He was saved at Anfield but lets see how he performs vs Leicester and United in the upcoming games.

Also, we haven't seen how he performs in a 4 at the back in the premier league. We don't have enough answers yet to call him a game changer.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You know, as i was browsing the Chat thread, that politics should be banned on this forum. This thread proves it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah, you guys aren't really equipped to be talking about such matters, clearly.

So I'm gonna ask instead - say we revert back to a 2 man centreback pairing to put an extra man in midfield or attack- Gabriel is one half obviously, who is his partner? assuming everybody is fit.

• Luiz
  • Holding
  • Mustafi
  • Mari
  • Chambers
  • Sokratis
  • Saliba
  • Other (academy/makeshift (Xhaka or something/stick to three)
Have I forgotten one?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I’m not quite sure what he meant in his original point but it’s a bit questionable saying ‘your lot’, you don’t know him and what ‘lot’ (as you put it) that he is from.
The intolerant, Johnny Foreigner is to blame for all my woes lot. Anyone averse to an honest look at history that acknowledges the imperfections of Western Civilization and the imbalances that still exist in society while lamenting anyone "other" as the source of all their shortcomings is quite repulsive in my opinion but I don't want to derail this thread any further.

Pyres7

Yeah, you guys aren't really equipped to be talking about such matters, clearly.

So I'm gonna ask instead - say we revert back to a 2 man centreback pairing to put an extra man in midfield or attack- Gabriel is one half obviously, who is his partner? assuming everybody is fit.

• Luiz
  • Holding
  • Mustafi
  • Mari
  • Chambers
  • Sokratis
  • Saliba
  • Other (academy/makeshift (Xhaka or something/stick to three)
Have I forgotten one?
None of them fill me with confidence tbh.

ClubLevel

Richards would be great for a Soccer Saturday, but isn't mature enough to be a pundit on Super Sunday. Sol is terrible.

We know why both have their roles. Instead of meeting quotas, I'd rather Aky use Darren Moore more, Gullit or Kevin Campbell as at least they show black punditry at a high level.

Richards laying into Gabriel was ridiculous.

Hasselbaink was really enjoyable last night. Has good knowledge, speaks well, good humour too. Feels more authentic than some of the other clowns like Richards.

Breezy

The intolerant, Johnny Foreigner is to blame for all my woes lot. Anyone averse to an honest look at history that acknowledges the imperfections of Western Civilization and the imbalances that still exist in society while lamenting anyone "other" as the source of all their shortcomings is quite repulsive in my opinion but I don't want to derail this thread any further.

Nice straw man.

BTW what imbalances exist in western society?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Quality signing. Great on the ball, in the air and physically imposing.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He was already looking immense and Partey is going to make life easier for him. Great scouting by the people we let go. Just needs a proper partner now.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our best defender by a country mile. It's a shame we've got 7 CBs at Arsenal but only 3 are fit. And one of them is Mustafi. He definitely needs to be used carefully. If he's injured, we're f*cked at the back again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom