• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Just need to dock his wages now when he speaks out of turn and damages the clubs reputation again, which Özil inevitably will.
Only total humiliation will do for this c**t and they haven't gone far enough imo after the way he went after past managers etc.
Wallah, Ozils' not a footballer indeed. He can "wallah" in his 250k a week and hopefully we never hear from him again for all I care.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Jury this afternoon

tenor.gif

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can recommend this Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...other-top-talent-cut-adrift#comment-144646096

and do read the comments if you want to see a sensible discussion for a change

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Sad, but time to move forward. Don't believe it's for football reasons, don't believe he wouldn't have offered something, but am more than ready to close the book on this.

Wish him the best. Not on board with calling him a "cnt". He's done more for the world than most of the people willing to bark that at him.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I think the not taking the wage cut was the end of Özil at the club.

Tbh I think everyone had a feeling before it came out that Özil was one of the players not taking a wage cut ...because deep down we all know he's only at arsenal for the money and the good life in London.

Özil's creativity is going to be a miss, but we've been much more solid as a team without him. I just hope 1-2 players step up in the creativity department, particularly Saka and Pepe.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

No one can convince me that this guy going from regular starter under Arteta to axed from every squad over night has anything to do with the game on the pitch. If you believe that you'll believe anything. Like, you're gullible as ****.

I guess this is over though and has been for a while really. Ah well, maybe we'll score a few goals in the new year when teams start to get tired. Willian might learn to play false 9 by February.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I can recommend this Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...other-top-talent-cut-adrift#comment-144646096

and do read the comments if you want to see a sensible discussion for a change
The house was crumbling, and he bought them another piano. They wanted another Vieira, and instead they got Mesut Özil.
Wenger was a conductor orchestrating the most tantalizing symphonies. Some of the best football I ever witnessed ingrained in my memory.

If there was a trophy solely for the beautiful game (if this was a Jury sport) he would own the record and Mesut would have been his muse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom