• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Ladies and gentleman, it is my pleasure to welcome you to tonight’s orchestra of wailing.

On the trombone, @GDeep™.
On the violin, @kash2 .
On the drums, @Kav .
On the flute, @Fewtch .

And would you all give a special hand to tonight’s conductor, @Jury , who has dedicated the last few years to this evening. Enjoy!
Damn now I regret staying so classy when El Maestro got the sack :facepalm:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just seen a picture of Özil's wife for the first time. The lad's punching above his weight. I have to give him credit there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Haha, Cech (who is technically no longer a football player) is in a PL squad without being paid for it, while Özil (who is still a football player) is in no squad but is being paid for it. Just another beautiful Arsenal paradox.

Surely that’s just a mistake? He’s been retired a year ffs.

Love to see him have to pull on the gloves again :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cech is a ****. AM loved him though, think I was one of the few who saw him for what he was, an agent coming here to play crap and collect cash. Got a gig at Chelsea after he done his job.

Remember that pass to Cesc at the bridge, where Cesc lobbed him?

Mod Edit: I know you're having a meltdown today but last line wasn't needed

Last edited by a moderator:

GDeep™

League is very weak
What's the point of training after being exiled from the PL and EL squads? He's probably off to Turkey for a long vacation.
It’s a war. They’ll make him train to humiliate him, he won’t leave on loan in Jan just so he makes the club pay him every penny.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Cech is a ****. AM loved him though, think I was one of the few who saw him for what he was, an agent coming here to play crap and collect cash. Got a gig at Chelsea after he done his job.

Remember that pass to Cesc at the bridge, where Cesc lobbed him?

Humiliating. You think we would be past that but then most of you scumbags were gagging for Willian.
Thoughts on Willian taking the #10 next season?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It’s a war. They’ll make him train to humiliate him, he won’t leave on loan in Jan just so he makes the club pay him every penny.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom