• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
don't get the loyalty reference at all - why should any club paying a player a small fortune every week have to show that player loyalty on top? yes if he had suffered a major injury or illness, but not when he is surplus to requirements

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
don't get the loyalty reference at all - why should any club paying a player a small fortune every week have to show that player loyalty on top? yes if he had suffered a major injury or illness, but not when he is surplus to requirements
I heard we gave him a loyalty bonus of 8 million. Thats loyalty for you Özil...now please shoosh!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm waiting for the media (and the bum squad) to pounce on some other poor player to destroy...

He'll always defend his guy erdogan no matter what and stand with turkey. Özil shouldn't talk politics its dangerous game and that what will happen
stop being human, then?

Why

Always Me ?
I honestly don't know what to make of Mesut anymore.

I still can't my head around where he went through that phase of only playing home games, if there was an away game he would have a back strain.

I don't know if he is one of the best manipulators in football currently or he is genuinely being ****ed over.

I know there was a rumour that he isn't playing so we don't have to pay him addons, but surely if he gets a bunch of assists we would win more games meaning we would finish higher in the league meaning we get more money. So that can't be the reason.

I get the feeling he just doesn't put much effort in during training and then just tells his social media followers the opposite.

He seems to push the line constantly that he is the good guy and everyone else is the bad guy... But at some point you can't always be the victim in every situation.

Weird one

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Disgraceful behavior from the club.

Whether he plays or not, he will be paid every week until the end of his contract at seasons end.

The club should have been clear as to why they behave this way. Instead they have left it to turn this ugly.

In any other profession this looks like constructed dismissal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm waiting for the media (and the bum squad) to pounce on some other poor player to destroy...

stop being human, then?
He can be human when his football career is done not during he playing it'll always backfire the club have sponsors they'll lose alot of money and this is what all about these days unfortunately money more important than human lives.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
No matter what you think of Ö, the greatest playmaker that has ever graced the game or quite possibly the most overrated player of all time, it is an ending that leaves a sour taste.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Whether he plays or not, he will be paid every week until the end of his contract at seasons end.

The club should have been clear as to why they behave this way. Instead they have left it to turn this ugly.

I don't think that's completely fair - the club by saying very little have allowed Özil a free run to tell his version of events - whether you chose to believe him in every aspect is your choice, but I personally respect the club's decision to maintain a silence rather than counter-attacking

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I don't think that's completely fair - the club by saying very little have allowed Özil a free run to tell his version of events - whether you chose to believe him in every aspect is your choice, but I personally respect the club's decision to maintain a silence rather than counter-attacking
The club leaked so much negativity about Guendouzi to paint him in a bad light, but there's been nothing of the sort about Özil. That says a lot.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They could have definitely have afforded to have been more open I am sure the reasoning would make sense, but maybe it makes us look weak. That's KSE for you though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ek2VWp1WAAASanU
Last sentence....straight from the horse's mouth.

However people will ignore that and say 'we don't know everything'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom