• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hope we dont rotate. The team needs some more chemistry going forward and this is a good time to play a back 4.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I hope to see Partey, Lacazette, Runarsson and Pepe. Mustafi too actually. Best CB before his injury in my opinion.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I have kind of a morbid curiosity about whether Mustafi will look good next to a proper adult like Gabriel. He was looking decent thus far under Arteta next to Sideshow Bob.

Mustafi without brainfarts has mostly been a decent enough defender, imo.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I just hope all the off the pitch shenanigans this week doesn't affect the team and manager

they must surely be fed up with the Özil saga, whether or not they sympathize with him

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We'll know Gabriel is legit if he can still perform well next to a donkey like Mustafi.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I have kind of a morbid curiosity about whether Mustafi will look good next to a proper adult like Gabriel. He was looking decent thus far under Arteta next to Sideshow Bob.

What if he infects Gabriel with a case of the Mustafis, tho? That's arguably the worst outcome.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Still can't believe that Saliba isn't registered and on the other side Arteta prefers to register Mustafi, who is out of contract next summer and has no future at this club.

We are talking about EL Group Stages here. Saliba played better teams in the French League every weekend and we should beat all these teams with our B-/C-Squad.

So excited to see Cedric, Mustafi, Luiz and Kolasinac at defense.
Hopefully we will see at least Nelson, Smith Rowe and Nketiah.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi and Kola to team up at CB and Xhaka in front of them. Happy days!

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Runarsson
AMN - Luiz - Gabriel - Kola
ESR - Partey - Willock
Pepe - Nketiah - Nelson

I'd like to see something like this, I think. Give the youngsters minutes and let Partey get to know Luiz and Gabriel.

Edit: Had Ceballos in there, but realized he's out.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Really hope Smith Rowe starts. He’s like an 8/10 hybrid who’s creative, takes shots and works hard. It’s a massive ask but he could provide a solution to our creativity problems if he can keep himself fit. Also keen to see Nelson (who was excellent against Leicester in the cup) and Willock who was fantastic in this competition last season.

Runarsson
AMN Luiz Mustafi Kolasinac
Partey Willock Smith Rowe
Nelson Lacazette Pepe

Subs: Macey, Cedric, Gabriel, Xhaka, Elneny Saka, Nketiah.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

DG saying they’ve got a really talented 17 year old who’s likely to start.

Might be one for Edu to keep an eye on.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Doubt we are gonna see many fringe players. The way he speaks he is gonna start strong 11

Ceballos injury might tempt to start ESR if he's fit.

I want only partey and auba(badly needs a goal) to start from regular 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom