• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really hope next week we'll see Nelson and Smith-rowe starting also Mustafi and Mari need to get fit asap can't keep playing Gab and Luiz they'll surely get injured.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s the same 343 system we’ve been playing every game. Eddie in for Auba this time. Arteta has used him in that wide forward role before
I sincerely hope we don't see this :lol:

Jesus Christ. If its 4-4-2 I fux with it but Nketiah on the wings ah mate

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s the same 343 system we’ve been playing every game. Eddie in for Auba this time. Arteta has used him in that wide forward role before
it's just a waste playing him there with the players Arteta chosen today he could easily go 4-4-2 or at least 4-3-3 with Saka being attacking mid.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Probably on paper our most difficult game in a very easy group.

Arteta can play any of the 25 and we should win this. Hell, he could play Özil and Gunnersaurus and win! A draw wouldn't be a disaster but a win would set the tone and show the others they're playing for 2nd at best.

Once again - lunacy to play Leno.
Keep up mate. A whole ruck of scouts, Gunnersaurus, Özil, Guendouzi, Sokratis, all surplus to requirements. Gone through our caring years, we're in the ruthless stage. :lol:

amigo

Wenger said he never rated this tournament. Maybe if he had, he would’ve won more? What do you reckon guys?

Held us back. Thankfully Arteta is going to get 10 men behind the ball and grind out wins against these pub teams.
Wenger's Arsenal was rarely in this competition so there was little opportunity to win it

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Wtf line up. Really disappointed. I love Mikel and hated Emery right from the start, but even he gave chances to youth in europa.

I guess if we had Mikel from start of last season, Martinelli wouldn't have gotten a chance till now.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Only looking forward to Partey and if it's 442 to see how it works.
If it's 343 again :frustrated:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom