• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I can’t make sense of why we kept AMN then.. this is really upsetting me and my home girls

My reliable information is that Arsenal responded to Wolves' phone call by saying "You want AMN for 25m?! Are you mad?? We can't sell him, we need to back up Cedric away at Rapid Wien!!:red:"

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They liked Mendy for a long time. He’s playing great for Villa now, I’m sure Klopp, Carlo etc all wish they signed him now.

No top club would want Leno, we know that.
Think they should have. Everton too. I think we should have promoted him to 1st choice GK. We missed a trick there. He is keeping up his good form now at Aston Villa!

bailed out by VAR here, also nearly cost the team the FA Cup with that handball

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Genuinely sad to see what Mesut has become.

bailed out by VAR here, also nearly cost the team the FA Cup with that handball

All I'm saying is that Martinez has kept up his good form at Aston Villa overall, it's a lesser team with lesser defense than ours. So very well done for him.

Leno has been very shaky IMO even if we have improved the defenders in front of him. Martinez looked very comfortable under the Arteta defense in comparison. Winning us games against the likes of Liverpool and City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom