• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I say that in reference to your milestone evidence that Championship clubs would be glad to have him....

This argument that Martinez is miles better than Leno is silly. Especially when you look at their full career. Martinez accomplished similar stats to Leno’s full career in a month long purple patch.

I’m sure Championship clubs would love to have Leno too.
Except it's not a purple patch because he's picked up right where he left off at Villa.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know when Arteta will play more simple stuff we don't have players of city quality to be fluid

TriniGunner

Are we better defensively, yes. However, I didn't become an Arsenal supporter to watch drab and boring football. This is embarrassing. I thought I would never see the day where we have a piss p

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Aubameyang on 500k a week ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom