• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

As horrid as that is, I probably wouldn't sleep on those as I believe they will be limited and might have some value. Would have to double check - will share stock numbers if I find them.

I remember the bruised banana kit re-release in XL doubled in value once they sold out. Think they are still going up actually.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Think Pharrell or his intern butchered a classic.

Also think its ironic that Arsenal have "Humanrace" on the front after they distanced themselves from Özil speaking up about the events in China - correctly pointed out in the twitter comments.

Humanrace is Pharrell Williams branding though and it's kind of a cool collab. Might try get one for collection purposes (just seen how much some are trying to sell them for on ebay lol).

Reactions: Jae

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wouldn't be shocked to see Willian wearing this on Sunday.

The previous sentence made no sense but neither did playing Willian as CF.

The Human Race kit looks very hipster. Not for me, but I'm sure plenty of others will enjoy it.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

They should have done it with the home kit, think it could have looked sick. I’m not a fan of the bruised banana kit in general.

There’s nothing good about bruised bananas ffs.
:red: this blasphemy

The sight of Ian Wright in the original bruised banana kit with his number 8 and that JVC logo on the front is everything man. Vintage excellence.

You defo mid/early twenties :lol:

This kit is trash anyways. I see a lot of flak for it online - I don't quite get the concept with this collabo.

Jae

Large and Extra Large already sold out and limited stock in the sizes left :lol: only been on sale a few hours. Called it.

Pieces of **** are trying to sell them on ebay for £180 already :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yeah I did say. I only got one, wasn't sure - in XL too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom