• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Back on topic from me, he’s a brilliant, brilliant player. I consistently maintained that Partey would have a transformative effect on us and be a better fit than Aouar. Partey is among the elite CMs.

Manberg

Predator
Mikel Arteta on Thomas Partey: "He looked really solid, really comfortable, and I think he held the midfield by himself in the second half when we were a little bit more open and took more chances, attacking spaces with some players."

"I think he was fantastic tonight and there is much more to come from him obviously.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I don't think he did fraud or there would be legal proceedings. My guess would be favours for intermediaries and overpaying for players.

Either way, that hustler got **** done.

You’d be surprised what people will let go in those circles. It’s a small world they live in.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought he was in second gear and quite conservative. There are levels to this guy. I love him.

Interesting. I was asking because that seems to be a common thing I hear of players who are both quite introverted and languid in style.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play any different, but you may be right.

Either way, massive signing.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Still interested to see how he'll preform with 3 man midfield he always been playing in 442 formation with A.Madrid

Same. I’ve been waiting for us to use a 3 man midfield for about 7 years :lol:

Now we no longer need to accommodate a number 10, we’ve switched to a back 5

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Put your cocks away - it's Rapid Wienna.

Partey's quality is undoubted though. So happy he plays for us.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We should put him and Ceballos behind Saka in a 4231

He's wonderbar

-----------------------Leno
-Bellerin---Luiz---Gabriel---Tierney-
------------Partey------Ceballos------------
--Willian/Saka----Pepe--------------------
-------------------------------------Auba
-----------------Lacazette-----------

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Interesting. I was asking because that seems to be a common thing I hear of players who are both quite introverted and languid in style.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play any different, but you may be right.

Either way, massive signing.
I don't know about his personality and I wouldn't call his style languid but to explain, I don't think we'll see him go in to beast mode until our attacking play intensifies or his timid team mates are letting a game drift and he decides to take charge. His was a contained but still intense performance and you hope the whole team will match him and then increase their standards so we get back to playing a more enjoyable style of football.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

-----------------------Leno
-Bellerin---Luiz---Gabriel---Tierney-
------------Partey------Ceballos------------
--Willian/Saka----Pepe--------------------
-------------------------------------Auba
-----------------Lacazette-----------

This guy has zero confidence

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Brother where have you been? I hope you not been chasing all the sexy aunties!
Bro! Went away for a bit to focus on the semester finals. That went really well fortunately but kind of got entangled in a bunch of stuff. Not sexy aunties but one slightly weird attraction I can't say and a couple of girls who got in trouble with the UNI faculty fortunately before things got out of hand on my end. With the situation in the country it seems better to lay low for now and focus on other stuff.

Came around here a bit to check if we got Aouar but Partey seems like is proving to be a coup. Looking at the table though and reading the comments in Arteta thread we ain't getting much joy still. That's the case for all the others as well I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom