• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
ElHNvbMXUAMBhFc
:rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait to see Sheffield Utd bend over for Pool here and get hit for 5 after fighting for their lives against us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

0 wins in their last 5 PL matches at OT. Please no Charity FC nonsense next week, I'm begging Mikel.
On the other hand, the run has to end at some point right?

With each game played at OT the chance of them not winning increases. :(

Reactions: A_G

Gunners1616

Bring back the old days... Now every big team plays like crap. Even madrid and barcelona. This might be one of the worst football season in a long time...

Only Bayern seems to be the exception.

EebF7CIXkAATqIm

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Had him for the city game, could of easily started. Was not match rusty or anything. Next two games are must win against sides that are very beatable. Otherwise we have no chance of top 4

Chill, man, this season is gonna be messy and unpredictable. Can't be talking about stuff like top 4 this early. Just enjoy the ride of watching Arsenal, the boring, tedious, excruciating ride.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom